Open Server GPOK Servers | MindCrack v8.0.1 | BukkitForge | PvP/Raiding Allowed | Open | 36+ slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure to upgrade your client to the latest version. If that doesn't work delete all the FTB files and redownload them.

dandevel101

Jul 29, 2019
if you go in your config folder in the .minecraft folder there a text file call portal gun i need the portal gun id

WatcherInTheShadows

Jul 29, 2019
GPOK Group Server!
Server Info:
IP: 199.229.251.200:25585

Philosophy:
Our server is a hard mode server. Admins will not TP you or give you items. /home and self warping commands do not work. There is no house protection and there never will be. We fully intend for surface and unprotected homes to get raided. Our server makes you play smart. The costs for our server is not cheap... and therefore in the future there will be donor perks for players. But, our server will NEVER be pay to win.

Rules:
PvP is allowed. Being a jerk is frowned upon.
Spawn camping and combat logging is bannable.
Cheating is bannable.

So.
Would cheating be anything like someone bypassing a personal safe like Octolama did with mine?
And what about suberterrian bases getting raided?
Like mine did.

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Disabled gravity guns until some logic is put into the config file to allow no block pickups as this bypasses peoples security systems.

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
In what can only be described as the greatest mistake to date one of the Red Nyny Hunters was killed with a linking book to their secret base in The End. Their base was raided and all goods taken. Come take their place now that they are gone!!

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
We are in DIRE need of new factions on the server! The "Admin Group" and the "Bear Fisters" have decided that we will help support the creation of a new faction by provided valuable resources (nuclear reactors, MF Units, MFFS, Nano...) to real factions that have a promise of growing. Log in and play to see if your group qualifies!!!