Whitelist Server GG FTB [Whitelist]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Antriva

Jul 29, 2019
1yv88l.jpg
GG FTB
IP: 178.63.60.29​
Server Rules
- Don't be a dick
-16 and over​
- Be respectful​
What is GG FTB?
GG FTB is a member of the Blockstackers family of servers, which contain GG Jr(Vanilla) a creative and an adventure map. We are a friendly and mature community-based survival server. We are plug-in free, have 24 slots, are online 24/7, and are accepting new applications, we only have one rule Don't be a dick! If you're looking for a laid back atmosphere with helpful members, then please fill out our application:​
White-list Application
IGN:​
Name:​
Mental Age:​
Gender(Opt.):​
Location(Opt.):​
Cake or Pie?​
Something about yourself:​
Thanks for applying, an admin will be around soon to accept you! Want to get whitelisted faster? Join our forums at www.blockstackers.net! Our forums offer many more ways to stay connected and updated with chat, mumble server, gallery and contests.​

lockdown142

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lockdown142​
Name: Joshua​
Mental Age: I like to think I have matured past 18 but I have problems stemming from ADHD that usually don't directly affect my gaming...​
Gender(Opt.): Male​
Location(Opt.): Ohio, America​
Cake or Pie?: Well, this is an age-old debate. I like pie, but I don't find as many types of pie that I like as I do cake.​
Something about yourself: I am online a lot, and I love Feed The Beast, although you may here that a lot. I like the functionality of stuff in FTB but mostly for the things that let me express new forms of creativity.​

Looking7Glass

Jul 29, 2019
Hey There Josh, You've been accepted to the server and will be whitelisted shortly. Thanks for your application, see you in-game soon:D

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: unseennote
Name: Josh
Mental Age: About 18
Gender(Opt.): Male
Location(Opt.): Ohio, USA
Cake or Pie?: Why not have both?
Something about yourself: I love Thaumcraft. :3 Also, that guy is probably my doppleganger. jk

Looking7Glass

Jul 29, 2019
Lol this is so weird...and also I recognise your IGN, did you ever play GG server before? Anyway you've been whitelisted, see you in game :D

caluf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Caluf
Name: i'd rather not post it on a random server post. (translate my IGN to english)
Mental Age: 16... i guess? :3
most definitely pie
something about myself: i like pie more than cake.

Antriva

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Caluf , you've been accepted and I'll white-list you shortly. Hope to see you online soon :)

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sucubussy​
Name: Austin​
Mental Age: 17 id say :D
Gender(Opt.): male​
Location(Opt.): Canada​
Cake or Pie? Cake all the way​
Something about yourself: I like to have a good time and prank people not bad pranks fun pranks ;D​

Brad Thompson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brute83301
Name: Brad :)
Mental Age: at least 17..
Gender(Opt.): Try and guess! lol ;)
Location(Opt.): IdaGayyy (Idaho...)
Cake or Pie? Cake all the way!
Something about yourself: SWAG. I have a nice sense of humor!

TW_Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TW_Ninja
Name: Owen
Mental Age: 16
Location(Opt.): PA
Cake or Pie? Cake
Something about yourself: Enjoy community servers, and ones I know I wont get griefed on.

DarDas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:foxyybingoo
Name:Dar
Mental Age:16(i think :p)
Gender(Opt.):Male
Location(Opt.):IL
Cake or Pie?Cake, pie makes me puke my stumick
Something about yourself:i like ftb SO MUCH, ill play alot on the server and help the commiunity rise.

darradddd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gali3919
Name:gal
Mental Age:17
Gender(Opt.):Female
Cake or Pie?Pie, My mother makes the best in the world :D
Something about yourself:im wasting almost all my day on ftb :p i want to start a video series(mabye) and basicly play in a good server.

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ShotGunSon
Name:itay
Cake or Pie?None, I like icecream :D
Something about yourself:im handsome !

bohne2k7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bohne2k7​
Name: Tobbe​
Mental Age: probably 25-30​
Gender(Opt.): male​
Location(Opt.): Germany​
Cake or Pie? Cake! With cream!​
Something about yourself: Playing MC since Nov 2012 but never on a server. Usually I'm switching back and forth between vanilla (for the survival and building stuff) and FTB for the automation and the BEES (!). I'm just looking for a nice FTB server to socialize and collaborate with other nice people.​

Looking7Glass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TW_Ninja
Name: Owen
Mental Age: 16
Location(Opt.): PA
Cake or Pie? Cake
Something about yourself: Enjoy community servers, and ones I know I wont get griefed on.

Accepted, I shall have you whitelisted shortly

Looking7Glass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:foxyybingoo
Name:Dar
Mental Age:16(i think :p)
Cake or Pie?Cake, pie makes me puke my stumick
Something about yourself:i like ftb SO MUCH, ill play alot on the server and help the commiunity rise.

IGN:gali3919
Name:gal
Gender(Opt.):Female
Cake or Pie?Pie, My mother makes the best in the world :D
Something about yourself:im wasting almost all my day on ftb :p i want to start a video series(mabye) and basicly play in a good server.

Okay a few things: Firstly you say you are female, but your profile says male. Then while I was digging around I saw that gali3919 is in fact a proper IGN, belonging to someone claiming to be female that says they know darradddd. But then also while looking, your account has previous posts of of you applying to servers with the IGN "foxyybingoo". So whats the deal here? How many accounts do you have, do you need to have them all whitelisted? Do you share accounts with your friends? Do you share your ftb account with your friend? I noticed it also said you are friends with ShotGunSon, so some explaning on all this would be great, thank you.

All these questions go to the person who applied with DarDas as well

IGN:ShotGunSon
Name:itay
Cake or Pie?None, I like icecream :D
Something about yourself:im handsome !

Sorta the same stuff...but also I noticed that your IGN was for sale about a month ago. Did you buy your minecraft acccount off of someone previously?

darradddd

Jul 29, 2019
Okay a few things: Firstly you say you are female, but your profile says male. Then while I was digging around I saw that gali3919 is in fact a proper IGN, belonging to someone claiming to be female that says they know darradddd. But then also while looking, your account has previous posts of of you applying to servers with the IGN "foxyybingoo". So whats the deal here? How many accounts do you have, do you need to have them all whitelisted? Do you share accounts with your friends? Do you share your ftb account with your friend? I noticed it also said you are friends with ShotGunSon, so some explaning on all this would be great, thank you.

Sorta the same stuff...but also I noticed that your IGN was for sale about a month ago. Did you buy your minecraft acccount off of someone previously?
theire both my friends... the female is my sister and she used my forum account to apply. the second one is my friend who i gave him my account. DarDas is me i was just logged into my account then and didnt notice that XD