Getting rid of leaves

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Palinois

Jul 29, 2019
I miss the rp2 sickle for getting rid of all the shrubs in the jungle, soo is there any tool that is similar in the 1.5.2(.2) pack? A TC ax does destroy leaves fast but one at a time and I know the dartcraft glove in .4 can do something similar to the sickle but I can't get power suits to work in .4 :/

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
The force mitt seems to do the job, and is what I've been using. Don't think you can make it, but seems to be fairly common loot in dungeons and spoils bags.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I find setting them on fire gets rid of them quickly and the tree for that matter :p

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Flash of Scarlet Flames is an Ars spell that I believe can remove all leaves in the area.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Dartcraft has the force mitt. Looks like a set of claws from a lion.

They are good at replacing the shovel, the axe, and act like the sickle too.

I builtthe Resonant Rise pack, then proceeded to add a couple extra things to it that I wanted to try. The mitt is pretty cool.

Palinois

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't know the leaf blower was added yet, guess I need to find an emerald. And i haven't played with Ars Magica yet but it looks fun.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
The ars magicka spell is actually Wizards Autumn that removes leaves(though I haven't used it in ages and last I checked it didn't drop any saplings).

Though I haven't ever tried Flash of Scarlet Flames, so maybe it was changed since I last read what it did(blinds foes, apparently).[DOUBLEPOST=1370397176][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dartcraft has the force mitt. Looks like a set of claws from a lion.

They are good at replacing the shovel, the axe, and act like the sickle too.

I builtthe Resonant Rise pack, then proceeded to add a couple extra things to it that I wanted to try. The mitt is pretty cool.
Also works like a Hoe if you right click. Though that might be later. Works as a pickaxe in limited function as well(able to break many stone based blocks).