Geostrata baffling me.

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
Then I will add some variants. I will do some tiled, circular variants, and some engravings. Any others?
Large bricks like normal stone, small bricks like ... bricks, an equivalent to vanilla chiseled stone, and equivalents to vanilla chiseled and pillar quartz would be nice as well. Maybe some interesting patio-style chisel patterns if you're feeling especially fancy.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Done. You like?
ZaGj2T6.png

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
Very much. So much pretties!

Hmm ... allowing the bottom two 'band' style patterns to have vertical versions as well would just make it even more epic, I think. Either way, I'm so gonna use some of this when it's ready. ^.^

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I forgot this update, to see if the blocks can be added manually to multipart...

EyeDeck

Apr 16, 2013
Regarding Mystcraft compatibility, would it be possible to add Geostrata stone generation to Mystcraft ages via a symbol, probably in the form of a populator? I was disappointed to find out that Mystcraft ages are devoid of Geostrata stone, and that there isn't any way to create a Mystcraft age with Geostrata gen with an appropriate page. I know Mystcraft has an API, but the documentation is something of a mess so I'm not sure if adding stone generation through a page is possible, and if it is, if it isn't a load of trouble to do.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Regarding Mystcraft compatibility, would it be possible to add Geostrata stone generation to Mystcraft ages via a symbol, probably in the form of a populator? I was disappointed to find out that Mystcraft ages are devoid of Geostrata stone, and that there isn't any way to create a Mystcraft age with Geostrata gen with an appropriate page. I know Mystcraft has an API, but the documentation is something of a mess so I'm not sure if adding stone generation through a page is possible, and if it is, if it isn't a load of trouble to do.
GeoStrata stone generates in Myst ages...

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I was about to disable geostrata when i saw that picture. A tear in my eye, i thought What. is. this. and then my head exploded.:eek: