FTB Utilities (SOLVED)

E

EODCrafter

@LatvianModder I have been searching and trying for 3 days, I know LEL, but can anyone tell me how to give multiple items when a player joins with FTB Utilities? Here is my most current try, I'm just waiting for a new player to join to test.
Code:
  "login": {
    "customBadges": "",
    "motd": [
      "Welcome to the EODCrafter\u0027s DireWolf20!"
    ],
    "rules": "",
    "startingItems": [
      "minecraft:apple 16 0",
      "minecraft:diamond 10 0"
    ]
  },

Last edited:
T

Techly88

I have been searching and trying for 3 days, I know LEL, but can anyone tell me how to give multiple items when a player joins with FTB Utilities? Here is my most current try, I'm just waiting for a new player to join to test.
Code:
    ],
    ]
  },

Delete/move your player.dat file from the server and then test like that. The server won't "knows" you because your .dat doesn't exists in it.

Your welcome. :)

Reactions: EODCrafter
E

EODCrafter

Delete/move your player.dat file from the server and then test like that. The server won't "knows" you because your .dat doesn't exists in it.

Your welcome. :)
I still have to completely shut down and restart the server on each change. If I edit it VIA FTP and do /admin reload it just recreates itself the old way.

T

Techly88

I still have to completely shut down and restart the server on each change. If I edit it VIA FTP and do /admin reload it just recreates itself the old way.

You should inform them of this bug. That command should reload the config file, not use whatever in the memory's cache (I am assuming it where it getting the old changes from...).

E

EODCrafter

You should inform them of this bug. That command should reload the config file, not use whatever in the memory's cache (I am assuming it where it getting the old changes from...).
I just want players to receive multiple items. The latavian Modder needs better Wikis! Also just deleting the player.dat is not enough for this file. The information must be stored somewhere else. Please just help with the problem and not send me in other directions.

Reactions: Techly88
T

Techly88

I just want players to receive multiple items. The latavian Modder needs better Wikis! Also just deleting the player.dat is not enough for this file. The information must be stored somewhere else. Please just help with the problem and not send me in other directions.

Yes then that mod suppose to have information regarding "ground breaking" changes as NORMALLY deleting the .dat file is enough.

Reactions: EODCrafter
E

EODCrafter

Yes then that mod suppose to have information regarding "ground breaking" changes as NORMALLY deleting the .dat file is enough.
When my test player joins, even with the original unedited file, all I get is the two books from DW20, no mention of "Welcome New Player" ect. Maybe I could tag the Author.
EDIT: Ok, I tagged them. @LatvianModder

Last edited:
E

EODCrafter

@LatvianModder I have been searching and trying for 3 days, I know LEL, but can anyone tell me how to give multiple items when a player joins with FTB Utilities? Here is my most current try, I'm just waiting for a new player to join to test.
Code:
    ],
    ]
  },
Bump

E

EODCrafter

Well, so much for the heading "Everything you need to know about FTB servers" :) This one remains a Mystery.

E

EODCrafter

LatvianModder commented 29 minutes ago
There will be a wiki soon. The json format is

"starting_items": [
"minecraft:stone_axe 1 10"
]

Gives player 16 apples and 1 stone axe with damage 10