FTB Unhinged or Unleashed?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Depends of what kind of server you want to run... If you want a balanced server, that does not allow everyone to just come and farm diamonds, Unhinged. Lacks stuff but it's really balanced. If you don't care about balance and about people PvPing eachother around, farming diamonds, and you want them to just have fun on a almost-creative server, Unleashed. In fact I'm pretty sure griefing with unleashed it's pretty easy, so ... you know it.

HC217

Jul 29, 2019
not sure how to rename it.....
Capture.PNG

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
I think you need to disable "Hide extensions for known file types" in the folder options.

Press "alt" and a menu bar at the top of the window should appear. Go to Tools -> Folder Options. On the "View" tab you'll find a list with a lot of options, disable the "Hide extensions for known file types" option (which should be enabled by default). Now you should see all the file extensions and be able to edit them.

HC217

Jul 29, 2019
I think you need to disable "Hide extensions for known file types" in the folder options.

Press "alt" and a menu bar at the top of the window should appear. Go to Tools -> Folder Options. On the "View" tab you'll find a list with a lot of options, disable the "Hide extensions for known file types" option (which should be enabled by default). Now you should see all the file extensions and be able to edit them.

That worked, thanks so much :]