FTB Pack Comparison

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding EE3 in Magic World, my guess would be Thaumcraft's Wand of Exchange or something. EE3 in its current state, is really not needed in MW. I added it myself but it's not important.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding EE3 in Magic World, my guess would be Thaumcraft's Wand of Exchange or something. EE3 in its current state, is really not needed in MW. I added it myself but it's not important.

But why not add it, its pretty stable and the minium stone is awesome, also its oddly in the lite pack but not the others

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know, I mainly use it as a portable crafting bench, I keep forgetting its transmutation abilities :p

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
EE3 isn't really needed at all, now that it's nerfed/incredibly bare bones.

Sn0bb

Jul 29, 2019
Is it compatible to transfer a Magic World "world" to DireWolf20 server? Only seeing SecretRooms mods as being the special thing of Magic World. Frankly it is a mod in the pack that I don't really need in my server anyways, nor have been using.
Just thinking of changing because Magic World doesn't seem to have that much going on with it compared to DireWolf20 pack.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Is it compatible to transfer a Magic World "world" to DireWolf20 server? Only seeing SecretRooms mods as being the special thing of Magic World. Frankly it is a mod in the pack that I don't really need in my server anyways, nor have been using.
Just thinking of changing because Magic World doesn't seem to have that much going on with it compared to DireWolf20 pack.
It should work. ID's are supposedly the same throughout all packs. As long as no one has used Secret Rooms, you should be able to do it with no errors.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, Mindcrack has GT hardmode on for the macerator?

I guess yet even more reasons to never ever ever use the macerator ever again.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, Mindcrack has GT hardmode on for the macerator?

I guess yet even more reasons to never ever ever use the macerator ever again.
Yes, MindCrack has GT hardmode for all recipes I believe. Pulveriser recipes will change soon too though :p

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, MindCrack has GT hardmode for all recipes I believe. Pulveriser recipes will change soon too though :p
Wait, are they changing because of GT making the macerators harder to craft? I'm hoping they don't change TE, and change GT instead.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, are they changing because of GT making the macerators harder to craft? I'm hoping they don't change TE, and change GT instead.
You misunderstood me, I was saying that GT is changing recipes for TE; vanilla TE recipes are staying the same.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
Lol soon every recipe in the game will be a gregtech recipe. Can't wait till we need a dedicated gregtech machine to machine iron tools.

Reactions: Chocorate