FTB Pack Comparison

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

seanos1998

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't the techworld pack specially made for the techworld server (currently tekkit soon to be ftb techworld)?

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't the techworld pack specially made for the techworld server (currently tekkit soon to be ftb techworld)?
Ummm.... what? There is no Tech World server that I know of. Tech World is a compilation of the best tech mods for Minecraft. It is not related to Tekkit in any way.

seanos1998

Jul 29, 2019
Ummm.... what? There is no Tech World server that I know of. Tech World is a compilation of the best tech mods for Minecraft. It is not related to Tekkit in any way.
Well there is really a techworld tekkit server try searching it on google. You're probably right about the tech mod compilation part though:/

scorch

Jul 29, 2019
I added Gregtech from Mindcrack to DW20 and works fine. Would Advanced machines cause id issues?

Stocks

Jul 29, 2019
guess i'm just a noob then, tried adding Traincraft to the DW20 pack and i get conflicts... just my luck.

I just copied the mod from my mindcrack install in MultiMC. didnt work.

arthahar

Oct 31, 2012
You need possible also look related config file in config dir and copy it also if it missing in target modpack config dir.

Idgarad

Jul 29, 2019
A Bukkit line for Direwolf20 and FTB.

In short: A version of those two mod packs that are synced the the last bukkit ported set so from a client standpoint (no server version unless there is a mechanic for that) you can connect to Bukkit servers.

e.g. For a Bukkti version of Direwolf20's modpack you would be on I think 1.4.1 still to get most if not all of those mods with bukkit ports.

These could be checked via MC Port Central's ports wiki pages for specific versions.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so tired of every version adding mystcraft, ee3, gravity gun and valve pipe that I'm just going to wait for ultimate.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I must know where information on the brony pack is located so I can drool over it. Even if it is a joke I still wish to drool.

MrSwisstobi

Jul 29, 2019
You'll be upgrading, in a few days, to either Tech or Ultimate.
My server is waiting for it for weeks now...
what are they waiting for anyways? everything is updated as far as i know and 1.4.7 is official released... (1.4.6 can be used for 1.4.7)

Reactions: Zmaster27

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
My server is waiting for it for weeks now...
what are they waiting for anyways? everything is updated as far as i know and 1.4.7 is official released... (1.4.6 can be used for 1.4.7)

They are waiting for it to be ready. I know it sounds stupid, but more development has to go in after all the mods are released to make to pack work. Also, 1.5 is supposed to be out in a couple of weeks.

MrSwisstobi

Jul 29, 2019
They are waiting for it to be ready. I know it sounds stupid, but more development has to go in after all the mods are released to make to pack work. Also, 1.5 is supposed to be out in a couple of weeks.

1.5? oh hell no! thats gonna take another month to update the pack...

... i feel like i'll always be stuck on 1.4.2 with the beta pack... :|

Chre903

Jul 29, 2019
1.5? oh hell no! thats gonna take another month to update the pack...

... i feel like i'll always be stuck on 1.4.2 with the beta pack... :|

Maybe because the Beta Pack doesn't get Updated anymore? :p
Use the Mindcrack or Direwolf20 Pack or even Wait for the Ultimate Packs. (Or use the mindcrack Pack and import it to the ultimate Pack, when its out)