FTB News - May 1st, 2015

B

Big Bad

In the words of the great Stephen Fry: Gooooooooood evening, good evening, good evening, and welcome...To the May 1st edition of FTB Weekly news.

PACK UPDATES:

Lots of pack updates this week.The Direwolf20 pack has been updated to Beta 1.3.0 and Infinity got a similar update in the form of Beta 1.5.0. Both of these packs are listed as ‘non-recommended’ on our launcher (as well as Curse Voice) and will be pushed to recommended builds at a later date.

The first update of Trident will be arriving next week. We’re currently waiting on a handful of mods to switch to the latest version of Forge. Once the updates for these mods have been released and tested to our satisfaction, we’ll push the update.​

FUTURE PACKS:

Departed continues its second round of testing this week. Reactions to both the pack and the public trailer were positive; we’ll be announcing a release date once we’ve generated a release candidate.

We’re also excited to announce that FTB Relentless has entered the initial production stages. It joins Horizons 2 already in development.​

FORUM MODERATORS:

We’ve reviewed the submissions and have made our selections. There were some incredibly strong candidates so narrowing choices down to a handful was no easy task. We’ll be contacting and following up with these individuals in the coming days, so please watch your PM box!​

ItsPando

Jul 29, 2019
Well I have the code from last time.... I assume the imgur picture was deleted, because I can't get it, and that makes me sad because I worked out how to do it today :(

terrapinlogo

Jul 29, 2019
Well I have the code from last time.... I assume the imgur picture was deleted, because I can't get it, and that makes me sad because I worked out how to do it today :(
Nope its still there. Cant have quite solved it correctly yet

Relaxel

Jul 29, 2019
So... does the possible server download version also update with the infinity 1.5. beta release?

Overmorrow

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding the forum moderator position, the opening post of that thread said that the next stage would be moved onto "in a couple of weeks" not a single week. Are you still accepting applications or was it just cut short?

B

Big Bad

Regarding the forum moderator position, the opening post of that thread said that the next stage would be moved onto "in a couple of weeks" not a single week. Are you still accepting applications or was it just cut short?

We're conducting this in phases and opening up additional positions based on the feedback from both the userbase as well as the new team.

I'd say go ahead and submit if you'd like.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
In the words of the great Stephen Fry: Gooooooooood evening, good evening, good evening, and welcome...To the May 1st edition of FTB Weekly news.

PACK UPDATES:

Lots of pack updates this week.The Direwolf20 pack has been updated to Beta 1.3.0 and Infinity got a similar update in the form of Beta 1.5.0. Both of these packs are listed as ‘non-recommended’ on our launcher (as well as Curse Voice) and will be pushed to recommended builds at a later date.

Please see this bug report for a sample of many bugs that are a good reason to not release the Direwolf20 Beta 1.3.0 version of the modpack to recommended at a later stage! There are many errors that need to be fixed in the modpack first!

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-3-0-many-bugs-in-1-30-version-of-this-modpack.84074/

Like my post says there are so many errors I just am lost for words ... *sighs*

Cheers ...

BrickVoid