Casual Server FTB Direwolf20+ (Small community)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dragontox1

Jul 29, 2019
We are back! Not only updated, but also upgraded!
Small server, with primarily five active players, just looking for some more people to talk to and play with. We just moved from Overload, to FTB direwolf20 1.6.4, so you wont be popping into a server that you're hopelessly under powered in compared to the rest.

Mods are added occasionally if we have reason to add them. If you want a mod added, you will have to propose it to the owners and provide enough reason to convince us, we will listen to any proposal. This also counts for any configurations

Requirements to join:
Skype account
16+ (lenient) or high maturity
Heavily preferred if you have experience

The knowledge to install mods manually

Server info:
10gb of ram
MCPC+ (Frequent backups and auto saves)
24/7 up time with two owners in opposite
time zones
currently 10 players
no world borders
not currently a pvp server (working on a raiding world idea)

Rules:
Griefing/stealing is NOT allowed
Don't unnecessarily load chunks

If we find something that is causing significant lag, we will disable it
PVP has to be agreed on by both players/teams before attacking
Nukes are still enabled, do not abuse them
No banned items

Leave an application below, or message me on skype "dragontox1"

--Application --
Reason you want to join:
Skype account name(or pm me your skype if you would like to keep it off the forums):
Experience with minecraft:
Previous modpacks played:
timezone:

Last edited:

herogama

Jul 29, 2019
Username:herogama
Reason you want to join:I am looking for a small, friendly community server like hermitcraft or mindcrack. :D
Skype account name(or pm me your skype if you would like to keep it off the forums): I will pm you.

willyk320

Jul 29, 2019
age 9 (but high muturity)
ign willyk320
i want to join cuz i want a hermitcraft like server to play on
no skype
please let me join

Dragontox1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to tell you that your application has been denied.
The age range on our server is a bit higher than your age.

Andrewm50

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AndrewM12teddybm
Reason I Want To Join: I am looking for a small server I can not get constantly griefed and like playing with small groups of players.

Neax

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Neax
Reason why i want to join: I played FTB [Ultimate] quiet a while and was just looking for a small server to play together and have a good time. Besides I also want to learn some new things from other people.

Bobby_Worrest

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Bobby_Worrest
Reason you want to join: I like playing with a group because its better to collaborate and its easier to get started and to build bigger and better things
Skype account name: Bobby_Worrest

degrief

Jul 29, 2019
Username: degrief
Reason you want to join: Playing in single player/alone on a multiplayer server is quite boring. I'd rather have some people to play with.
Skype account name: degrief

Thank you in advance.

Mexiemeal

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mexiemeal - IGN and Skype
Reason you want to join: Looking to enjoy the game with others. Fun to tinker different ideas with other folks and meet new ppl.
Skype account name(or pm me your skype if you would like to keep it off the forums): Mexiemeal (usually up 24hrs)

xproskilled7x

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dtbarnes7
Reason you want to join: Looking for friends, and tired or playing by myself
Skype account name(or pm me your skype if you would like to keep it off the forums): xproskilled7x

mrwaffles04

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mrwaffles04
Reason you want to join: Old FTB server just closed, want to be part of a community, love playing with others
Skype account name: mrwaffles04 (up all the time but im not usually active with it)

Dragontox1

Jul 29, 2019
All above have been added for a little interview on skype.
The server may be filled up soon and after that applying is no longer available till someone leaves or any other choice made by the community.

Edit: After cleaning up the whitelist it appeared that there was more space than I thought there was.

xXMINEfartzXx

Jul 29, 2019
Username:xXMINEfartzXx
Reason you want to join: I like small servers with unexplored territory and friendly players
Skype account name(or pm me your skype if you would like to keep it off the forums):xxminefartzxxx

When I was creating my account I accidentally put an extra x
XD

Dragontox1

Jul 29, 2019
We have succesfully updated and are concidering adding more mods for a more fun playing experience.

Rihsky

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RihskyHD
Reason you want to join: Bored of single player and looking for a group of people to play with and hopefully learn some stuff I don't know already.
Skype account name(or pm me your skype if you would like to keep it off the forums): (PM)

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: letariodemaus
Reason you want to join: I am looking for a small community server where I can rely on my stuff not being stolen and can have fun with new friends. I am experienced in FTB and gregtech, and you can rely that I won't grief or steal, and can help out others.
Skype account name(or pm me your skype if you would like to keep it off the forums): White Kestrel

MartijndJ99

Jul 29, 2019
Username:MartijndJ99
Reason you want to join: I am really enthousiastic about the new FTB and am already playing it in single player, but being able to play with other cool and mature people would mean a lot of more fun, and community projects we could do! I have some experience with the unleashed pack and a lot with the mindcrack pack, I would come online mainly in the weekend because I am quite busy during week days. I hope me being 1 year too young doesnt matter too much, because I would really like to play on this server, I have never used hacks but I do tend to exploit glitches. Waiting for your response!
Skype name:martijn_yooow
I dont want to go in a call with people I dont know, me myself and my parents wouldnt aprove of this, but I can just chat in skype and answer questions or hang out with other server members. ;)

Dragontox1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to tell you this, but the server has moved to a different pack. We are also currently upgrading the server. I am not sure if we still are accepting applications atm. I will make sure to talk to the rest and see what is going to happen.