Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Nozart, Nov 10, 2012.

1. johnnymac17

johnnymac17 Member

Guys this server is great! By far the least laggy FTB server I've played on. If you are looking for a FTB server using the MindCrack pack you've found it!

2. LostRavens

LostRavens Member

I can't connect, it says 'forge mod could not connect to this server the mod versions listed below are required to play on this server SoulShards 1.14' Is that a downgraded version? because I think the current one is 1.15? If so, where do I get it? I wanna play :S

3. Torins

Torins Member

Direwof20's pack as of this moment still contains soul shards 1.14.
    You can start DW20's pack through the launcher so it downloads and then copy SS 1.14 over to mindcrack. Just remember to remove 1.15.

4. LostRavens

LostRavens Member

So, I just disable 1.15 in the mindcrack pack and then download the direwolf pack...?

5. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Server is updated

6. Nozart

Nozart Member

Merry Xmas

7. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Bumping the MindCrack server to 30 players!

8. Nozart

Nozart Member

HAPPY BOXING DAY!
    [​IMG]

9. Mindcrack server down :(

EDIT: back up :)

10. love everything about the servers... yeah even the hardmode... just one tiny request... when ya update the webpage could ya put in a spot so we may get donation info to send ya bucks... Love ya guys server rocks

Muddie

11. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Most likely that information will get into the second post of this thread when all is done. And your perms ingame are set btw :)

12. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Fixed area that generated clientsided crashes. If any more happends, please state as much info as possible in this thread. Stuff like location, townname (if having any) etc.

13. Colecf

Colecf New Member

Is the beta A server ever coming back up? I really hope you're not waiting for it to update to 1.4.6.

14. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

There is no plans for the BETA A atm the moment no. Its still on hold untill further notice. Map is still there, its not deleted or anything :)

15. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Both me and 300 currently streaming :)

16. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Server updated!

17. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Updated again. Sadly we got to active players, so some (alot) extra bee stuff is lost :/

18. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Console had a minor hickup, server is back up in just a minute :)

19. mathtrek

mathtrek New Member

FTB Craft is currently down!!!
    Any idea how long?

EDIT: up now :)

20. Sp0nge

Sp0nge Active Member

Craft_tv stream is up, link is on the first post :)