Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
Via Extended Modpack, Connect Button on menu, Direct Connect and Via my Add Server button. 142.54.181.138
Upon Joining: Logging In (After a minute...) INternal Exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read Timed Out
Plus, I can't join the IRC Server because I haven't installed the plugin of java but I updated it(lol)
Can you join the server?

Torins

Jul 29, 2019
Just a reminder
In case anyone has problems joining the server, or problems ingame, please contact someone on the irc channel.
Especially if you get messages about outdated addons.

theremora

Jul 29, 2019
McMuffin i think you changed your name to tz something or another but i know you were asking for help this morning at 0830am my time then got on ... maybe an hour ago on irc about server. seem there is an issue with forestry and extra bees. sp0nge said today (yesterday) he will try and update to 11.8 today, i guess to fix the whole server being up only 10% of the time. if you wanna update on irc i check about once every 2hours or so cause i run and work out alot, or sit on raidcall and ill relay info if i can. ill try and update you next time i see you cause i missed you twice when i was on.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
The server will be down for a few hours, something went kinda wrong, so it will update to 12.1 later today. However this update might be abit different for some people, but multimc users wont have any issues with it. Please hang on.

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
I cant start the client ... im using the latest version of the modpack 11.7
last line is:
2013-07-07 12:52:24 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] [Thaumcraft API] Could not invoke thaumcraft.common.lib.ThaumcraftCraftingManager method generateTags

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry Guys for me not being to "On" the server cause I've been busy doing stuff, trying to make a mod and playing on hypixel's server too much.