FTB and Forge - Curse Partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Could I have some clarification on "launcher" vs. "installer" ?

That is:
What is the difference between them?
Which of them from the FTB team exist right now?
Which of them from the Curse team exist right now?
Which of them from the FTB/Curse merged team will exist in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Padfoote

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you don't. Slow does. Even getting a cushy advisor job out of the deal.
You missed the long standing, sarcastic joke of it.

We deal with users who have the "I pay your salary, you better do what I want" mentality, even though none of the users pay a thing, and none of us get paid for what we do.

We know. We accept that, and continue to do what we do for the good of the people. Usually, "thank you" is payment enough. Some times we just want appreciation, other times, we want people to stop complaining that we aren't doing things perfectly. Most times, we want a little of all three, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

BIG mac

Jul 29, 2019
You missed the long standing, sarcastic joke of it.

We deal with users who have the "I pay your salary, you better do what I want" mentality, even though none of the users pay a thing, and none of us get paid for what we do.

We know. We accept that, and continue to do what we do for the good of the people. Usually, "thank you" is payment enough. Some times we just want appreciation, other times, we want people to stop complaining that we aren't doing things perfectly. Most times, we want a little of all three, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

But if you did get paid, we would pay your salary, so don't mess with me. o_O

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
But if you did get paid, we would pay your salary, so don't mess with me. o_O
And if we did get payed I sure wouldn't complain
Kappa.png

But yeah, no one gets payed.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably get yelled at by somebody, but seeing the past week of replies here I'd say there's nothing much that's new under the sun going on in this thread anymore.

Slowpoke or another team member are welcome to reopen the thread if they want to continue garnering commentary, but for now this thread is closed. Thank you all for participating and sharing your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.