Forestry Butterfly's? O.O

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm bees to get trees , trees to get butterflys , butterflys to get flowers , flowers to breed bees , bees to breed trees ............. GOD BEECEPTION ZONE COMING AHEAD!

Reactions: Pokefenn

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Can't give what I don't have yet. ;) I have some ideas, but no clue which will pan out and which won't. I don't even know yet how much breeding will be involved. The current plan has them as a more asthetic/collectible item. Bees will stay the uncontested "resource producers".
Interesting new addition to Forestry.

Might consider a chunk radius effect like a potion, as suggested by others, as a bonus of having butterflies around.

Another option, expanding upon another suggestion made...if mobs see a butterfly (possibly a specific one for a particular mob) then they become enamored with it and chase it around or stop and stare. Even breaking off an attack. Bonus points for endermen singing and dancing at them...? :p

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I want missile breeding.
that's already a thing...
images

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yea a module like ole' days carts , and 3 variatys , Normal , Reinforced , Galgadrion Food Box , needs power and rightclick will give food , VSWE , NAUW :3

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
And then we'll get extra butterflies, and I'll make a URANIUM CAGE for my butterflies, turn them into nuclear butterflies, and run my whole damn house, OFF SOME BUTTERFLIES.

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
And then we'll get extra butterflies, and I'll make a URANIUM CAGE for my butterflies, turn them into nuclear butterflies, and run my whole damn house, OFF SOME BUTTERFLIES.
" Work my nuclear slaves , WORK! , MWAHAHAHHAHAHA "
Yea i can imagine that :p

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
BASE TOUR TIME Lets go the the power room, 3x3 interior.

"How'd you get so much metal for your walls?" 5 Cages filled with 1 inch insects.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

put the uranium butterfly in a thaumcraft warded jar and place it in the center of a big sci-fi looking machine, which will start glowing and all.