Forestry - Breeding & Facts about bees [SPOILER]

Terpo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,
I created two diagrams with most important facts about the bees and their breeding behavior.

Beefacts: http://blog.terpo.org/upload/mc/bee/beefacts.htm
Bee Breeding: http://blog.terpo.org/upload/mc/bee/beebreedingspoiler.htm

This diagrams are not finished. Please tell me if there is something missing. I will correct and add things if it is necessary. Don´t forget to press CTRL+F5 for refreshed pages.

You have also the permission to download and use it for yourself, but don´t release it elsewhere, just use my link
icon_wink.gif

Some thanks to:
Sqrlmonger – for his gread bee breeding guide (BC Forums)
Sengir – for this great mod
The beealyzer – which was my best friend

edit: 2015-03-12 - fixed broken links

Last edited:

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
This needs to go into one of the guide threads and/or the wiki and quick. Useful as all get out.

knight2109

Jul 29, 2019
Good work, was hoping to find out what freezing/explorer do but to no avail. On the bright side I can tell you Beatific effect grants a 4 second regeneration on you ever few seconds and heroic will damage nearby hostile mobs.

edit: Also forest when picked up from hives have a % chance of having the flyer trait, albeit a low percent.

Terpo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, updated the guides. Thanks for this help guys, and thanks for adding this thread to the guide ICount.
I don´t use the FTB Forums normally, but Sengir give me the hint to add this thread into this forums too ;).

Syli

Jul 29, 2019
effeckt Freezing, freezes near by water source blocks, like water source blocks in cold/icy bioms, e.g. you can freeze water source blocks to ice in a plains biom!

else, nice work!

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Can I be a bit greedy and ask for an Extra Bees version of this? I haven't used extra bees mostly cause there's no documentation about the higher tier ones you can get from them.

Katrinya

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, so you could theoretically make a mob grinder with heroic bees? That might be fun to try...

Cipher

Jul 29, 2019
hmmmm, been breaking my head over this one

Can someone elighten me as to how to get the heroic bee? it's steadfast + valiant + forest biome
and i think i'm messing up with the "forest biome"

i tried birch forest, twilight forest, forested hills & pine forest
all with an alveary and 5 mutator blocks + uranium but can't seem to get the bee =/

Thanks in advance,

Cipher