Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xGhiLie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: xGhiLie
Previous OP/Mod Experience:Mod for a short while on a small server, until they started spawning items, i then left.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? In process of learning HTML, then moving on to CSS
How well do you know linux? None
Other information: Lighman2 is a friend that wants me to join

Jayson

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mr_Mwahaha
Previous OP/Mod Experience: I've owned my own server (I had somebody else manage my plug-ins), I've been an admin for a roleplaying server (closed down about half a year ago) called Elegria Fata.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None, sorry.
How well do you know linux? Not very well :p
Other information: My friend Lighman2 kept talking about this mod pack and so I decided to play it with him.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: xGhiLie
Previous OP/Mod Experience:Mod for a short while on a small server, until they started spawning items, i then left.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? In process of learning HTML, then moving on to CSS
How well do you know linux? None
Other information: Lighman2 is a friend that wants me to join

Accepted

Username: Mr_Mwahaha
Previous OP/Mod Experience: I've owned my own server (I had somebody else manage my plug-ins), I've been an admin for a roleplaying server (closed down about half a year ago) called Elegria Fata.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None, sorry.
How well do you know linux? Not very well :p
Other information: My friend Lighman2 kept talking about this mod pack and so I decided to play it with him.

Accepted

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
Whatever you do, if you love the server...
DO NOT
make 10x times dense ore ages. That will have to be supervised and be in controlled situations and if done with the entire server community.
Your own computer might be able to keep up with all block updates, the server will most definatly not :p

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Whatever you do, if you love the server...
DO NOT
make 10x times dense ore ages. That will have to be supervised and be in controlled situations and if done with the entire server community.
Your own computer might be able to keep up with all block updates, the server will most definatly not :p

This is partially true, the server however can handle many more block updates than most PC's playing minecraft. Limit all Dense Ore ages to 3x at most for now.

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
This is partially true, the server however can handle many more block updates than most PC's playing minecraft. Limit all Dense Ore ages to 3x at most for now.
haha I belive you. Else a server would be fairly stressed when playing normally.

Either way, I will calculate how many Iridium Ignots you will need to get ONE Fusion Core going. Be back later :p

ZealousGamer

Jul 29, 2019
That's why the implementation of a cron job and a simple bash script might be handy to try and keep the server up when bud is asleep. :)

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
hehe if the serevr is back up that is.
Right after you left the server it all came crashing down again Steph :p