Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
I created a new age to get my home started up in. It ran for a few hours but it is down atm.

Also tried looking around whether others were having the same issue, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe except one or two at most?

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
Could be. From the moment someone creates an age I can see a steady climb in RAM usage on my end, so I can imagine it would be the same on Server Side.

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
So guys, funny thing. FTB sent out a mystcraft version for 1.4.1 (the 9.3.x branch of mystcraft) and somehow, it didn't cause a crash. So, http://binarymage.com/mystcraft/publish/ you will see that there is a 1.4.2 version "mystcraft-uni-1.4.2-0.9.4.00.zip". As opposed to the 9.3.X branch FTB saw fit to deliver us. Hopefully this will solve our issues, if not, it will help narrow them down.

Edit: if this update causes any loss of myscraft-related items/blocks, LET US KNOW so that we can fix it. Thanks!

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
So are we supposed to download and install this outselves too somehow?
Ofcourse we are -.-
Crashcourse on a how-to?

And seeing as I am currently in a Mystcraft age together with everything I own, I sure hope it won't cause anything :p

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
It is a simple matter of replaceing the old mystcraft zip in the mods folder with the new one. According to bud the FTB launcher will try to "update" and downgrade the modpack, so don't accept it if it asks for now. We will iron this out in a bit.

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah FTB just "updated" for me. Know of a way to roll back?
is a rollback necessary? what does this update DO to the install?
I am running FTB out of multiMC so I cant test these things easily.
Worst case one of us can package up the mods folders/configs and send em out.

....Wasn't that the point of a modpack? to avoid this? :p

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
So guys, funny thing. FTB sent out a mystcraft version for 1.4.1 (the 9.3.x branch of mystcraft) and somehow, it didn't cause a crash. So, http://binarymage.com/mystcraft/publish/ you will see that there is a 1.4.2 version "mystcraft-uni-1.4.2-0.9.4.00.zip". As opposed to the 9.3.X branch FTB saw fit to deliver us. Hopefully this will solve our issues, if not, it will help narrow them down.

Edit: if this update causes any loss of myscraft-related items/blocks, LET US KNOW so that we can fix it. Thanks!
OS! I cant find the server binarymage.com HELP

also when i try to login it says i dont have mystarcraft 1.4 and loads of other mods

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Basically just looking for a few core team members to start up with.

IP : Machinecraft.selfip.com

Rules:

Listen to Staff (bud_S_moker, oswarlan)
Dont be a derp.

Disabled item/mods:
TBD with core team

Whitelist app:

Username:
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
How well do you know linux?
Other information:

Hardware:

IBM x366 - Main server for running all server-side software for Minecraft
CPU - 4x Xeon 7040 @ 3.66Ghz
RAM - 16Gb ECC DDR2 PC2-3200
Nic - Dual Ethernet 10/100/1000
HDD - 2x 73.4gb SAS 10,000rpm ( Running RAID 1)

{Server banner to be added here upon build start.}
Bud can you update this god of a server please?

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE HELP ME I <3 THIS SERVER :(

i updated and i cant get on the server and if you suggest downloading mystcraft i cant connect to the server binarymage.com

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so, were working on a serverside upgrade. FTB hasnt released one, so were doing it ourselves, and testing stability. Until then, you can wait it out, or grab older versions of the mods needed (tells you versions needed when you log in and fail), and place them in your mods fodler for your FTB launcher[DOUBLEPOST=1353362972][/DOUBLEPOST]also, both of those links work. The first link, is a link to a list of versions. The second, a direct download link to the version of mystcraft needed

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so, were working on a serverside upgrade. FTB hasnt released one, so were doing it ourselves, and testing stability. Until then, you can wait it out, or grab older versions of the mods needed (tells you versions needed when you log in and fail), and place them in your mods fodler for your FTB launcher[DOUBLEPOST=1353362972][/DOUBLEPOST]also, both of those links work. The first link, is a link to a list of versions. The second, a direct download link to the version of mystcraft needed
yes but the links are both branches of binarymage.com so i cant access it would it just be easier for os to put his mod file and configs up for download?

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE HELP ME I <3 THIS SERVER :(

i updated and i cant get on the server and if you suggest downloading mystcraft i cant connect to the server binarymage.com
If you have hamachi, disable/uninstall it. It is a known issue with hamachi that prevents people from getting to the website.

To everyone in general, the only difference between this FTB and the old one (after viewing the mod versions) is portal gun got an update, and Mystcraft is still out of date. So, Accept the update/force update (back up your worlds and such, i dont know how FTB handles that), and manually update mystcraft to the links I provided above.
As i mentioned to luca, if you can not connect to binary mage, disable/remove hamachi, because it is a known issue with it that prevents connections to the website.
If you encounter any troubles, feel free to ask for some assistance.