Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MaxPerpoli123

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MaxPerpoli123
What is your Timezone? Pacific Standard Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I play Minecraft FTB a lot and I could play about 2 to 3 hours per weekday and more in the summer, and pretty much all day on most weekends.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing Minecraft since the beta days so I'm very experienced.
FTB Experience?: I started with the Mindcrack pack and moved on to the new direwolf20 packs and Unleashed. I've started Monster and I'm loving it. I'm very good at Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, and the technical mods. I also have experience in Thaumcraft and Ars Magika, and I'm learning Computercraft and Forestry.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, and I will follow them.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I've been looking for a private server to join for a while and it looks like a found a good one. Also, my computer can't handle Monster very well, so I've been trying to find a private server with a smaller pack.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope to gain knowledge of bees and other new mods. I want to make new friends and help out people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A big knowledge of pretty much all the mods. I also like to help people by giving them tips and tricks. I'm a good builder too.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I have a great sense of humor and hope to help out the server the best that I can.
Any questions you would like to ask: None
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was a mod for my friends vanilla server and another private server that shut down. I also had a vanilla server and a tekkit and feed the beast servers in the past.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I don't know much of this but I know a little Java and HTML
How well do you know linux? Nothing really, but I could learn it.

qusad

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: qusad
What is your Timezone?: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2+ hours a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Alpha
FTB Experience?: Alot, 5 different modpacks, couple of month on each.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, but im quite.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: This server looks credible with experienced staff and mature players.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope to gain a lot of good memories and make some good friends. I still need to learn a lot about various new mods.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm proficient with almost every mod and love trading with others. I enjoy helping others and i never ever troll.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Any questions you would like to ask: nay

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: not really but i did oversee one server when all the mods/admins were away (without mod powers)
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? nop
How well do you know linux? never actually seen it in action

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:shadowquinn1974

What is your Timezone?:EST

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No

If Yes, why?:

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):7 days a week, 5/8 hours a day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:played it for a bout 3 months, then found out about modded MC and never looked back

FTB Experience?:Been playing since 1.2.5

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes I do

Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:I do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:Seems like a well put together and well maintained server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Maybe some lessons on how to build better building would be just great

What will you be bringing to our server?:Good chat's, funny jokes, I am not to bad with most mods and I love to learn and help

Other information you would like to add about yourself:I am jsut an old man that loves this game and loves to play together with like minded players

Any questions you would like to ask:Nope

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:None
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?None
How well do you know linux?Not at all

Nightwingjk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Nightwingjk
What is your Timezone?: EST
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): At least 1 hour every day of the week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes
FTB Experience?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes otherwise i wouldn't be filling out this form

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i was looking for a new server because i got to endgame status on other servers

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friendship with others.

What will you be bringing to our server?:a community helper

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Yes, Modpack
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? umm i do code a bit of java.
How well do you know linux? not at all

PoundPup

Jul 29, 2019
Unless I missed something, this server has been gone for a long time. Hence why the forum website doesn't work and there's been no reply to applications.

fyi: I was a moderator on FTM before it closed, I'll let Bud give the details of the aforementioned closing if he so chooses.

MINTCHIP777

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:MINTCHIP777
What is your Timezone?:pST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):at least 4 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Lots been playing since 1.2.5
FTB Experience?:about 6 months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:i did but it broke recently :(
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:eek:f course

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:looking for a good community where i can make some friends

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:to make some friends and learn the more advanced parts of mods

What will you be bringing to our server?:im good with machines and such and im ok at building

Other information you would like to add about yourself:not really

Any questions you would like to ask:no

Syromania

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Syromania
What is your timezone: CEST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server: No, I've never been playing on a server except private servers hosted for friends.
How often will you be active in-game: Am studying so I can't always be on but I play about 2 hours if there's no tests etc.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience: I've played since early alpha.
FTB Experience: I haven't played FTB very much but I have played classic tekkit ever since it came out.
Do you have a mic for TS3: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines: I do ^^

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine: Am a big fan of minecraft and an even bigger fan of modded minecraft. It gets quite boring playing alone though :)
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server: A fun experience getting to play with people who also has an interest in minecraft.
What will you be bringing to our server: Good with minecraft and other mods. Am very social and friendly etc.

Previous OP/Mod Experience: I've been hosting a private server just for friends, that's about it.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience: I am studying different coding languages atm, making games, programs and websites. I have unfortunately not gotten to learn MySQL but I do have some experience with both Java and HTML.
How well do you know linux: I recently bought a raspberry pi so I've had to learn some linux but I can't say that I know it well ^^
Other information: Played minecraft since early alpha and started to play modded minecraft since classic tekkit came out. Love redstone and technical mods etc.

Last edited:

wildchild

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: tornadozack <no uppercase incase its cap sensitive
What is your Timezone?: Eastern (us and canada)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yeah
If Yes, why?: They considered my creative plot to be a lag machine never gave me a chance to fix it or anything
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Meh pretty active if i can make friends probably everyday and i don't know how many hours though
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Plenty its why i play mod packs i know pretty much everything
FTB Experience?: I got a lot depending on the packs
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes but it cuts out a lot :/ so i don't know how well ull hear me
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes i always do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because sounds like a cool server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends and new experiences

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly guy who can help if you suck at a mod

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im friendly but im a teenager i still got schoolwork to do and i might be annoying at times so please don't bitch about it its just my nature :/

Yeah how often are mods on and also is there an application for mod/admin or whatever? even helper? i don't want the permissions u get just want to help keep the server alive and make sure no one is breaking the rules of course i won't apply until ive played a few months so u guys know u can trust me[DOUBLEPOST=1410987725][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: Munchies55

What is your Timezone?: UTC/GMT +10 hours

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why?: I know that sounds really bad but it was only because no one was playing on the server any more and I got really bored so I did a little griefing, yes I know that extremely immature but I was 11 and I realise how stupid that was now. Please don't skip over this because of that. :D (at least I was honest)

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): about 4 hours a day. Sometimes I skip a day here and there.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played since 1.8 beta and probably put in 600+ hours.... (wow I should get out more often)
I have also hosted my own server from home for a few friends.

FTB Experience?: I have played since the ultimate pack and played about 400+ hours. I have been on a server with some friends, but i dislike the latest mod-packs they are playing, so I went looking for a new server.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I have a very good microphone.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I agree.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a new server that does have IC and BC (unlike latest FTB modpacks) and it sounds like a great community.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Pure enjoyment, and a way to waste some time that I have to much of. Creative outlet as well.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I would like to think I have a nice sense of humour and I am fairly experienced with IC and BC.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Erm... i like cake and cookies... (maybe ill make a factory...), and with all these questions there isn't much else to say.

Your website link on this forum doesn't work, it just says 'Error 404 not found'. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know anything about the modding stuff. :D
LMAO u said u put it 600+ hours and u should get out more.. dude i put in a year worth :/ u make me feel like i have some kinda mental condition after u said that

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
We are running, but are still working out bugs, and the whitelist application. and the website. and the forum. and so much more. Stay tuned!

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Ok everyone, we are back online. Fresh world, fresh pack, fresh server! Get it while its HOT!

Zafirx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Zafirx
What is your Timezone?: PST
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 20-40 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Enough to get tired of it.
FTB Experience?: Back in the days of the challenge map. :)
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to join a community that isn't only big and diverse but also honest.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Chill with new friends that I hope to meet and play with. :3

What will you be bringing to our server?: Well I've been playing modded minecraft since pre-1.6.4, so I could provide assistance to anyone who is new to modding or anyone with questions about mods.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: None
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Very little Java and 2 years in highschool with HTML and other website design languages like CSS.
How well do you know linux? Nothing yet, but it is a operating system that interests me and I'll hopefully learn it when I have a use for it.

Nold

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Nold250
What is your Timezone?: Central US
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): My time will vary due to having a 5 month old
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played since Alpha
FTB Experience?: Variouse packs
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes just probably wont use it since kids wall is very thin and wont want to wake him

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looked like a interesting server to try and i saw some old friends were on the server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Entertainment

What will you be bringing to our server?: a Fresh look at random topics

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it can't hurt to reapply, just to be polite, lol.

In-Game Username:
RavynousHunter
What is your Timezone?: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-5, methinks)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): As often as I can...I'd say maybe 6 or so hours a week; college is only gonna get tougher from here, lol.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta 1.8.
FTB Experience?: Since the first FTB Beta A pack.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do, but I won't have much time for it; I'll be on when I can.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to play Minecraft with people again, lol.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Mostly to have fun building with other folks so I'm not always doing things on my own.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Extensive knowledge of almost all tech mods, some Thaumcraft (+Addons) experience, as well as general experience doing things the awesome way.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I don't always build pretty; I mean, I can, but my typical first home is an ugly hole in the ground that works and not much else.

Any questions you would like to ask: Not currently, but if I think of somethin, I'll ask in-game.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
Op experience with two servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Minor experience with SQL in general, some with HTML (mostly just tinkering), and I know enough Java to get myself into trouble, lol.
How well do you know linux? Don't do Linux. Nothing personal, it just isn't for me.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Zafirx
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 20-40 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Enough to get tired of it.
FTB Experience?: Back in the days of the challenge map. :)
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to join a community that isn't only big and diverse but also honest.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Chill with new friends that I hope to meet and play with. :3

What will you be bringing to our server?: Well I've been playing modded minecraft since pre-1.6.4, so I could provide assistance to anyone who is new to modding or anyone with questions about mods.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: None
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Very little Java and 2 years in highschool with HTML and other website design languages like CSS.
How well do you know linux? Nothing yet, but it is a operating system that interests me and I'll hopefully learn it when I have a use for it.

In-Game Username: Nold250
What is your Timezone?: Central US
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): My time will vary due to having a 5 month old
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played since Alpha
FTB Experience?: Variouse packs
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes just probably wont use it since kids wall is very thin and wont want to wake him

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looked like a interesting server to try and i saw some old friends were on the server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Entertainment

What will you be bringing to our server?: a Fresh look at random topics

I guess it can't hurt to reapply, just to be polite, lol.

In-Game Username:
RavynousHunter
What is your Timezone?: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-5, methinks)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): As often as I can...I'd say maybe 6 or so hours a week; college is only gonna get tougher from here, lol.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta 1.8.
FTB Experience?: Since the first FTB Beta A pack.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do, but I won't have much time for it; I'll be on when I can.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to play Minecraft with people again, lol.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Mostly to have fun building with other folks so I'm not always doing things on my own.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Extensive knowledge of almost all tech mods, some Thaumcraft (+Addons) experience, as well as general experience doing things the awesome way.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I don't always build pretty; I mean, I can, but my typical first home is an ugly hole in the ground that works and not much else.

Any questions you would like to ask: Not currently, but if I think of somethin, I'll ask in-game.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
Op experience with two servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Minor experience with SQL in general, some with HTML (mostly just tinkering), and I know enough Java to get myself into trouble, lol.
How well do you know linux? Don't do Linux. Nothing personal, it just isn't for me.

All Accepted.

Go ahead and grab the Infinity Pack V 1.2.1, the IP/Hostname is on our forums, so please head over there and register, and we will see you in game!

Frederickx2

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Frederickx2
If Yes, why?: A Vanilla Server Back in Beta when I accused a moderator of griefing players homes
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): probably 6 hours a day, 3-6 times a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta
FTB Experience?: Since first modpack was released

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I have been looking for a server for a long time, I've been playing on public ones for a while, I was a really active part of the SquirrleyCraft Server for Ultimate FTB, but I sadly went inactive because of school and when I came back the server had closed down, and since then I haven't been able to find a good running yet friendly community white list server. I had a few personal problems on that server where I exploited bugs and was a little too curious for my own good but it's been 2 years since I was a part of that server and I have matured a bit since I was 17, and now I just want to spend my off time from college and work building cool things on FTB with cool people to share it with. I'm really into community projects.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To be honest if I could avoid being gushy, almost like a pseudo family, just a bunch of friendly and creative people coming together to enjoy their time on the server, help each other out, joke around. You know the pure multiplayer experience

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will be bringing years of experience with minecraft and games in general, I've been playing since Alpha of Vanilla Minecraft, since the first patches of Tekkit and FTB, I am excited to start building community projects after getting myself settled into the server and more or less trying to be a positive force on the server

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm quiet at times and really talkative at others, I'm a league of legends streamer, and I play FTB/Vanilla on the side when I'm tired of playing league, which is a lot of the time. I also will try and help others as much as possible, it might even get annoying im not sure only one person ever told me I was acting annoying with it but he was a bit of a grouch :p

Any questions you would like to ask: When can I start!

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I moderated and was an operator for multiple vanilla servers, mostly PvP and Redstone servers, If I could put a number probably around a dozen servers
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: My courses in college revolve around computer science and coding so yes
How well do you know linux?: Not well, just getting into it now in my course work

Last edited:

Bigdogdk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Frederickx2
If Yes, why?: A Vanilla Server Back in Beta when I accused a moderator of griefing players homes
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): probably 6 hours a day, 3-6 times a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta
FTB Experience?: Since first modpack was released

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I have been looking for a server for a long time, I've been playing on public ones for a while, I was a really active part of the SquirrleyCraft Server for Ultimate FTB, but I sadly went inactive because of school and when I came back the server had closed down, and since then I haven't been able to find a good running yet friendly community white list server. I had a few personal problems on that server where I exploited bugs and was a little too curious for my own good but it's been 2 years since I was a part of that server and I have matured a bit since I was 17, and now I just want to spend my off time from college and work building cool things on FTB with cool people to share it with. I'm really into community projects.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To be honest if I could avoid being gushy, almost like a pseudo family, just a bunch of friendly and creative people coming together to enjoy their time on the server, help each other out, joke around. You know the pure multiplayer experience

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will be bringing years of experience with minecraft and games in general, I've been playing since Alpha of Vanilla Minecraft, since the first patches of Tekkit and FTB, I am excited to start building community projects after getting myself settled into the server and more or less trying to be a positive force on the server

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm quiet at times and really talkative at others, I'm a league of legends streamer, and I play FTB/Vanilla on the side when I'm tired of playing league, which is a lot of the time. I also will try and help others as much as possible, it might even get annoying im not sure only one person ever told me I was acting annoying with it but he was a bit of a grouch :p

Any questions you would like to ask: When can I start!

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I moderated and was an operator for multiple vanilla servers, mostly PvP and Redstone servers, If I could put a number probably around a dozen servers
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: My courses in college revolve around computer science and coding so yes
How well do you know linux?: Not well, just getting into it now in my course work

Accepted.

Go ahead and grab the Infinity Pack V 1.2.1, the IP/Hostname is on our forums, so please head over there and register, and we will see you in game!