Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jaildog01

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, there we go. Guess it must've needed a few minutes to update? Oh well. Time to craft! Muahahaha!

balink

Jul 29, 2019
Username: balink
Previous OP/Mod Experience:
No large/important servers, I normally shy away from any large server due to either the huge amount of plugins, rules, and lag, or because of the amount of rule-breaking (griefing) there is. I have been a mod on a few small servers, and the co-owner for my friends server.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
Very little, I have very, very basic java experience, and I used to know some HTML, but I doubt anything very useful.
How well do you know linux?
I used to play with Ubuntu a bit, which probably isn't what you mean. Other than that, nothing to speak of.
Other information:
I know I am a bit young compared to your other members, but I think I would be a valuable addition to the community. I usually play on griefing servers, but I decided I wanted a change with the new mod pack.

Edit: Derp, I accidentally typed 14 instead of 16... Sorry!

Veal12

Jul 29, 2019
Previous OP/Mod Experience: Own servers/admin when I have time.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Taking classes on this at the moment, actually.
How well do you know Linux? Not too well, but open to learn.
Other information: I would like to play on a friendly environment :)

mindspirail

Jul 29, 2019
Username:mindspirail
Previous OP/Mod Experience: i was an admin on a now defunct prison server
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?none
How well do you know linux?none
Other information: im a nice and caring guy

Capindoody3

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Capindoody3
Previous OP/Mod Experience: None
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None
How well do you know linux? Very little, my friends' dad is good with linux
Other information: I like cheese

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
Also, seeing how the server crashed again I think that the Linking BOOKS are causing issues. Just a theorie, but I don't see what else could cause the Mystcraft memory leak.

PoundPup

Jul 29, 2019
If that does turn out to be the problem we'll probably have to dismantle the nexus until further notice

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
Username: stephenseiber
Previous OP/Mod Experience: IC2, build craft, forestry,
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? no experience
How well do you know linux? I have used it.
Other information: i am a very hard worker and would work my butt off for the server

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
If that does turn out to be the problem we'll probably have to dismantle the nexus until further notice
Yeah we might do that for now. Maybe we should shut down all ages too. Delete all Ages. We do have to make sure everyone gets their goods out though. I think Luca has a base in one of them.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah we might do that for now. Maybe we should shut down all ages too. Delete all Ages. We do have to make sure everyone gets their goods out though. I think Luca has a base in one of them.
Yep ill need to get all my stuff from the age but would we be able to make ages again after the troubles are fixed?