Feed The Beast Sphax Addon Pack

FMAylward

Jul 29, 2019
Has the the Sphax site been down the past few days? Use some random website checker I found via google it says that its working but firefox gives me a blank screen and chrome gives me an "opps this link is broken" message. Address bar on both is showing an IP address, 127.0.0.1/

timewarp

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it was redirecting all visitors to 127.0.0.1 over the weekend, it's been fixed and the site is back up.

FMAylward

Jul 29, 2019
hmm... Stll not working for me with Firefox or Chrome but decided to randomly test IE and it works... This must be a first or I just missed clearing something. Thanks.

timewarp

Jul 29, 2019
Try clearing your cache, and if that still doesn't work try flushing your DNS cache (go to the command prompt and run "ipconfig /flushdns").

FMAylward

Jul 29, 2019
I did that flush DNS commend before but its now working randomally. Might be something to do with being in uni halls or my setup, on a laptop that gets its internet by shareing via mydesktop. Thanks anyway.

timewarp

Jul 29, 2019
You're welcome. If you're on a university network then it's possible that your system is using a local DNS server on your campus. If that's the case then its likely that the server hasn't updated its records yet. You could try configuring your system to use Google's DNS servers, assuming you haven't done that already. It's a very simple process, you can find the instructions here: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
If that still doesn't work you could just wait it out, the DNS server's cached addresses should update itself fairly soon.

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
Is the development of this TP paused?

Because, if it is in pause, i will keep "collecting" the TP and do my own (I never maked a TP before, but with some help from google and some good soul, who knows?)

Sorry if look like I dont like the work that the creator are doing, but i cant wait...

By the way, great work.

timewarp

Jul 29, 2019

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
Its better than the others, but i found some problems. All of the new woods (birch, etc) are vanilla texture (but the slab are Sphax). A lot of engines are vanilla (but not the worst part), the "bee suit" (forgot how to spell the correct name). Hum, let me see if I renember any more.... no... but, great job. Will try fix these (i have the wip from Thaumcraft 3, but i am too lazy to resize to 64x or 128x, if somebody want, i can send the link (or the archive)

FMAylward

Jul 29, 2019
Is this the one that is also on the sphax site? Or at least one of them, found one of the map and one for the beta pack which is the one I am wanting and think I have as no EE in it.

So far all I have noticed missing (from the one I got there) is gregtech/advanced solar stuff, blocks are there but some of the items are not.

timewarp

Jul 29, 2019
It's more updated than the one on BDCraft, it's not missing the Advanced Solar stuff or the GregTech stuff. A lot of the Factorization textures aren't done, they're still WIP, same for a lot of Steve's Carts textures, and there are no EE textures, but other than that it has all of the packs I could find either on the Patches forum or the WIP forum.

KrzyInuYasha

Jul 29, 2019
i like the patch, unfortunately the Greg tech textures are broken. block textures from iridium-reinforced stone to block of chrome are completely wrong. I find it's pulling those texture from the terrain.png instead of the block.png.

timewarp

Jul 29, 2019
i like the patch, unfortunately the Greg tech textures are broken. block textures from iridium-reinforced stone to block of chrome are completely wrong. I find it's pulling those texture from the terrain.png instead of the block.png.
I never noticed that before, that's strange. I'll check bdcraft.net to see if the GregTech patch has been updated, if not I'll see if I can't fix it on my own.

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
I will see if it is the same for me.

My Ores are ok, but the counter has only 1 face, the rest is Invisible, the books are vanilla (linking and descriptive) everithyng creasote is vanilla. Also the rockcutter is equal to the chainswan. Also, Minotaur axe has the same color than a diamon axe, if you could do it a little more green, its better.

Beside that, didnt find nothing more.

FMAylward

Jul 29, 2019
Using 32x pack, before that update you just posted but taken the gregtech ores off the list and will check the update now

Missing textuers.
MFFS Compact Forcium Cell.

Bugs?:
Computer monitor, Advanced computer monitor: Screens are invisible on the item bar/nei

Twilight Forrest Items are pixelated
(wrong resoulation?)

Sunnarinum and Sunnarinum alloy textures look switched to me
(Sunnarinum is a yellow advanced alloy and Sunnarinum alloy is this green square, same for enriched Sunnarinum)

timewarp

Jul 29, 2019
Using 32x pack, before that update you just posted but taken the gregtech ores off the list and will check the update now

Missing textuers.
MFFS Compact Forcium Cell.

Bugs?:
Computer monitor, Advanced computer monitor: Screens are invisible on the item bar/nei

Twilight Forrest Items are pixelated
(wrong resoulation?)

Sunnarinum and Sunnarinum alloy textures look switched to me
(Sunnarinum is a yellow advanced alloy and Sunnarinum alloy is this green square, same for enriched Sunnarinum)

Do you know which mods are missing textures? The 32x pack had some missing GregTech ores that I added back in, were there any others?