1. This section of the forums is now closed. You can post and answer support requests on the new support site here

Error occurred during downloading the game

Discussion in '[Archived] Tech Support' started by thacreepa, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thacreepa

thacreepa New Member

I cannot launch ftb when I try it displays this "Logging in... Login complete. MindCrack dirs mk'd loading jar URLs Downloading Jars Connection failed, trying again Connecting... Try 2 of 5 Connection failed, trying again Connecting... Try 3 of 5 Connection failed, trying again Connecting... Try 4 of 5 Connection failed, trying again Connecting... Try 5 of 5 Connection failed, trying again Download Failed Error occurred during download of the game" I have ran ftb before perfectly but I recently installed a new hard drive. Would that affect it and how would I fix this? Is it something with my connection? Is it internal?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 16, 2013 ---
    Oh yeah and this happens with every ModPack

2. Ashzification

Ashzification Over-Achiever

Please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher. Please post any and all other logs you can provide to pastebin.com and link those as well.

3. thacreepa

thacreepa New Member

4. Ashzification

Have you tried using the JRE 6 instead of the JDK 6?

5. thacreepa

thacreepa New Member

Sorry to be stupid, but what is that?

6. Ashzification

Java JRE is the java runtime environment. JDK is Java Developement Kit, this comes with a version of the runtime, but it's made to run test programs. If you can't access the JRE 6, please go to this help article by Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559??

7. thacreepa

thacreepa New Member

and how would i switch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.