Error occured during downloading the game.

xXDJONESXx

Jul 29, 2019
You have your current install location set wrong i believe, i had the same problem when i took my drive out and plug'd it back in, it changed the directory from D:/ to E:/, If you have your FTB installation directory other than your C drive then open FTB launcher and click the options tab up the top and change the installation destination. Hope this helped! ;)

DKPhantom

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same problem somewhat. At first it told me it couldn't fin the file when the folder existed but the file was outside (in the Program Files folder) from my old installation. I moved the file in the folder but then it said it didn't have access to the file. I tried giving it access through the security panel in the File's Properties but i failed. So my only choice was to move the destination folder somewhere else where it didn't have to gain access, such as the desktop and it worked!

TL;DR Make your destination folder on the Desktop or another non-root folder.

Vladdrakuul

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue but for me the folder was there.
As I have windows 7 I had numerous issues with programs not having enough rights to install themselves.

I resolved the issue by adding the Everyone user full access to the install folder.

see here how to do it:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/24232-sharing-permissions.html

this eliminates the issue with the program having to be run as admin thus giving the popup for each start.

Hope it helps

logono999

Jul 29, 2019
since 1.6.4 came it says to update I click yes and it says error occurred during downloading game

Attachments

• MinecraftLog.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 55
  • MinecraftLog.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 53
  • MinecraftLog.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 41