1. This section of the forums is now closed. You can post and answer support requests on the new support site here

Error Occured during downloading the game

Discussion in '[Archived] Tech Support' started by malsdaguy, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malsdaguy

malsdaguy New Member

My feed the beast was fine, then i had to re-install it. Ever since then it hasn't been working. I downloaded the .exe file and ran it, then i launched it, the mods would download but then in the console, it would say this:
    [19:40:47] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.loadJarURLs:75: Loading Jar URLs
    [19:40:47] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.doInBackground:60: Downloading Jars
    [19:41:49] [WARN] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:160: Connection failed, trying again
    [19:41:49] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:123: Connecting.. Try 2 of 5
    [19:42:10] [WARN] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:160: Connection failed, trying again
    [19:42:10] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:123: Connecting.. Try 3 of 5
    [19:42:32] [WARN] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:160: Connection failed, trying again
    [19:42:32] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:123: Connecting.. Try 4 of 5
    [19:43:09] [WARN] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:160: Connection failed, trying again
    [19:43:09] [INFO] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:123: Connecting.. Try 5 of 5
    [19:43:31] [WARN] GameUpdateWorker.downloadJars:160: Connection failed, trying again
    [19:43:31] [ERROR] GameUpdateWorker.doInBackground:62: Download Failed
    [19:43:31] [ERROR] ErrorUtils.tossError:26: Error occurred during downloading the game
    Can anyone help me?
  2. Ashzification

Ashzification Over-Achiever

Please read these Knowledgebase Articles:
    http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/18/0/error-downloading-modpack
    http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/20/0/is-creeperhost-down

If those don't help, please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher. Please post any and all other logs you can provide to pastebin.com and link those as well. Logs are much easier to read when uploaded to pastebin. To prevent future issues, such as pastebin flagging your log as spam and deleting it, it is simplest to create an account on pastebin.com and use that account to upload your logs.
  3. malsdaguy

malsdaguy New Member

I have looked at those sites, and tried what they said, but the problem is still persisting. Here is my console log: http://pastebin.com/JHzkDxV3
  4. Luke_H

Luke_H Active Member

Change your download location from the options tab, if that doesn't work, you need to disable your firewalls.
    Ashzification likes this.
  5. malsdaguy

malsdaguy New Member

hello, i have changed my download location several times and that didnt work. I have also tried disabling my firewalls, that also doesnt work
  6. Luke_H

Luke_H Active Member

No idea then, do you have strict parents or something?
  7. malsdaguy

malsdaguy New Member

umm... no, why?
  8. Luke_H

Luke_H Active Member

Sounds like something else could be stopping your downloads, QoS/Filters, etc.
  9. malsdaguy

malsdaguy New Member

hmm.... it worked a couple of days ago, but now it doesnt work
  10. Poza12213

Poza12213 New Member

11. Ashzification

Ashzification Over-Achiever

No you don't. Unless you have the exact same OS, internet, security software and download location, then post your own thread.
    It's the end of November, you do not have the same issue as someone from the middle of April.
  12. Poza12213

Poza12213 New Member

well every time i come up it just says "error occurred during downloading he game"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.