Ender-IO Yeta Wrench Shift-L-Click doesn't work

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
With the Shift-L-Click function, you should be able to select the direction of a conduit connection and configure it. Only when I do it, nothing happens. It is as if I just hit the conduit with the wrench. This actually has never worked for me, regardless of which modpack I was playing, and I'm getting fed up with it. Does anyone have an idea why this doesn't work?

Shift-L-Clicking on open air should also change the conduit display setting. That also doesn't happen.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
have you gone into keyboard controls and see if there's any other mod using Shift-L-Click? It could be a key conflict perhaps? I guess when you have the Yeta wrench in your hand, the wrench should have control over the key presses so maybe that's not it, just a thought.

M

MrJon1980

Yea, I see Direwolf20 use the wrench all the time to force connections, but in many years of watching him do it, I have NEVER been able to get it to work. If I shift+LClick, it only removes the conduit completley instead of showing me directions to modify. And I see nothing in the controls list for it.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Have you tried shift-R-clicking? I usually try the wrong one 1st and have to replace the conduit anyway, so I rarely bother trying it that way. It may also matter exactly what part of that conduit bundle you are clicking on.

M

MrJon1980

I've tried both. Even looked all over the controls section in the options. Nothing. It just doesn't work for me. But I came up with a solution, all beit a slower transfer, I used a hopper into a storage crate then conduit from there. I know that won't work for some other builds I want to do, but for the thing I was trying to do at the time, it works fine.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
@MrJon1980 It is shift left click on the conduit. However, it depends on the version of Ender IO. In 1.7.10 this only worked on redstone conduits and conduits that had multiple connections to blocks. If it only connected to a single block it didn't work. So far from what I've seen in 1.10.2 it works all of the time. But then again most of my work in 1.10.2 has been redstone conduits again.

Benie76

Jul 29, 2019
If you're using 1.10.2, it really depends on the conduit type. If you're using a Item conduit where you should be using a Fluid conduit, it won't show the GUI. That's the only thing I've personally seen happen, since my base mainly uses EnderIO (to move power/items around).