Enchanted Jetpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
well I checked and protection seems to work with them, though it makes there durability bars act funny they are never actually destroyed and instead just loop until the charge changes then they reset. So it's fine, but still a bit exploit-y since they never meant for us to enchant IC2 tools/armor.[DOUBLEPOST=1359499104][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is... This... Possible?
It is possible through enchanted books, as is enchanting your drill, though not a chainsaw unless you are in creative.

jnads

Jul 29, 2019
well I checked and protection seems to work with them, though it makes there durability bars act funny they are never actually destroyed and instead just loop until the charge changes then they reset. So it's fine, but still a bit exploit-y since they never meant for us to enchant IC2 tools/armor.[DOUBLEPOST=1359499104][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is possible through enchanted books, as is enchanting your drill, though not a chainsaw unless you are in creative.
I thought enchanting the Diamond Drill was fixed.

Advanced Diamond Drill can be enchanted through books, since that is a separate mod that has not yet been fixed. Silk Touch + Advanced Diamond Drill = WIN.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
I thought enchanting the Diamond Drill was fixed.

Advanced Diamond Drill can be enchanted through books, since that is a separate mod that has not yet been fixed. Silk Touch + Advanced Diamond Drill = WIN.
Not on the version I am using. I am still fully capable of enchanting my drill and diamond drill. I still can't enchant the chainsaw though, which I find weird.

jnads

Jul 29, 2019
Not on the version I am using. I am still fully capable of enchanting my drill and diamond drill. I still can't enchant the chainsaw though, which I find weird.
You must be on a really old version then.

IC2 fixed all the bugs with being able to enchant their stuff.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I'm using whatever comes with the latest Direwolf20 v5.0.1 and I can enchant my Diamond Drill and Advanced Chainsaw.

*Edit* Damn, I can't have a Vorpal Chainsaw. Boo!