Whitelist Server Durgcraft|DireWolf20 v5.1.1|Whitelisted|16+|Mature|24/7|UK based

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheFrenchy

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Siim
IGN: TheFrenchy
Why you want to join: Because I'm tired of playing alone or with some griefers on other servers, I want whitelist.
What you would bring to the server: I am strong at making groups and maybe I am able to make groups where we can share and work together, also I'm a friendly guy :D

Offboss

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Offboss
IGN: Offboss
Why you want to join: I have found that the best place for large and complex projects is a good server, and this one looks like the best Direwolf server out there.
What you would bring to the server: I love big projects, and I think that some of my creations will really "wow" you guys.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) None

MetaTone

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Max
IGN: NinjaX11
Why you want to join: I want to join because I usually get bored of playing singleplayer. Sure its fun to have everything to yourself, but i want to get a different experience from when I play.
What you would bring to the server: I would bring creativity, friendship and also the ability to start wonderful conversations ;-)

lorbog

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: lorbog
IGN: lorbog
Why you want to join: I've recently felt like playing FTB again and this looks like a nice sever.
What you would bring to the server: I can build some really nice things, I generally try to help people and I can make some sort of game room.
Youtube username: docterlorbog (There's nothing there except two episodes of a canceled let's play.)

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Raed Derbel
IGN: 2011raed
Why you want to join: Because i would like to have fun with friends online and Honestly minecraft offline is not that fun
What would you bring to the server: A bit of help to everyone , some kindess. I'm a good guy . I've played in many servers before and have never been banned . i will try to make everyone have fun and enjoy themselves.
Youtube username(if you dont have one it wont be held against you :) ) : I do have a channel however it is just a watching one , i don't upload videos

StrikeMD

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: StrikeMD
IGN: tjl7
Why you want to join: just for fun : D want to play FTB
What you would bring to the server: atmosphere of the good guy ))

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname: Juho, Igor
IGN: Finishigor
Why you want to join: Want to play with mature people and connect with a great community. Share my humour and help if its needed.
What you would bring to the server: Humour, Some knowledge about redstone and a helpful hand.
Youtube username: Have account, but nothing uploaded cause my computer cannot handle 1080p recording.

skipabeat123

Jul 29, 2019
Name/Nickname:skipabeat123
IGN:skipabeat123
Why you want to join: since I started working abroad I have too much free time for myself therefore Id love to start playing minecraft again :)
What you would bring to the server: an experienced and helpful hand, a buddy to talk to aka me