Drinking Liquid Ender is great.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
And I can make a waterfall of molten swaqq?!

Hah, I'm getting this new computer really soon, the graphics card and extra ram is calling my name...AMD's good...right?

Reactions: Technician

Dackstrus

Jul 29, 2019
Now the only thing we need is the RP2 pump back with all these liquids for the easy creation of say... Molten gold lakes.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Xbox One is basically a computer with AMD.
Same with PS4.

Basically.

As in not really. Sure it has PC hardware but its all locked down. You can not upgrade it to better video, cpu, or even give it more RAM. Consoles are less PC then a laptop. Not to say anything about the complete lack of control over what goes on inside it. Want to install a diffent OS? Nope. Want to mod a game? Nope.

So yeah. Saying a Console is basically a computer is a bit off.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Basically.

As in not really. Sure it has PC hardware but its all locked down. You can not upgrade it to better video, cpu, or even give it more RAM. Consoles are less PC then a laptop. Not to say anything about the complete lack of control over what goes on inside it. Want to install a diffent OS? Nope. Want to mod a game? Nope.

So yeah. Saying a Console is basically a computer is a bit off.

It's basically a computer but without most of the awesome capabilities of a computer.
Better?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
It's basically a computer but without most of the awesome capabilities of a computer.
Better?

Yes... Man I understand the draw of consoles to the masses. But yeah I have not owned one since PS2. My PC does all the games I want and normally does it better.

Reactions: Poppycocks

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Yes... Man I understand the draw of consoles to the masses. But yeah I have not owned one since PS2. My PC does all the games I want and normally does it better.

You know what I really hate? Console style control for the pc counterparts. It's so incredibly rigid and inefficient. Little to no use of keyboard shortcuts, the menus are flashy and big and hard to navigate around. Often buggy. The mouse movement is always... off, usually extremely slow and often scaled towards one axis, hitboxes for buttons and stuff is almost always wrong.

I also hate how the Y movement is bound to the fps in them, how everything is made backwards to support the has-to-always-be-60-fps environment. And the size of the levels and how often the loading screen pops up just makes me wanna puke. Heck, let's not even talk about how pushing the loading screen often takes longer than to load the other files in the way more efficient PC environment.

Of course, I understand the WHY's, it doesn't piss me off any less though.