Drinking Liquid Ender is great.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Alumite and you get Fire Resistance.
Because it's the nether miner.
Wait what's the nether miner called?
Got it, Alumite.[DOUBLEPOST=1371341318][/DOUBLEPOST]Ooh ooh ooh and Manyullyn will give you Resistance, Fire Resistance, Poison Resistance, and a billion other things.
The Fire Resistance will also keep you from dying from the fire it sets you on.
Cobalt can give you speed, and Ardite Strength, and Manyullyn will give you both doubled with Haste (Faster Mining).

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
If you've got fire resistance, do you still light on fire?
Because just thinking this through, I think it'd be funny to have one that lights you on fire and gives you fire resistance so you can just wander around on fire, just all chill.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
If you've got fire resistance, do you still light on fire?
Because just thinking this through, I think it'd be funny to have one that lights you on fire and gives you fire resistance so you can just wander around on fire, just all chill.
You still light on fire.
So yeah, drinking the Manyullyn would:
Give you Resistance, Fire Resistance, Poison Resistance, Speed, Strength, and Haste,
Strike you with lightning,
And get set on fire.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
So you guys haven't seen those straws with the spoons on the end of them? Like it's a hollow spoon, for your sewage/smoothie needs!

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
I have placed liquid obsidian from Tinkers Construct, and it burns you like lava, but dosent destroy your items.