Drinking Liquid Ender is great.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Has nobody mentioned how standing in (normal) milk gives you haste 4?

At least it does for me, in my 1.5.2 test modpack.

I mentioned how amazing Chocolate milk is. IT GIVES YOU SPEED IV AND STUFF ITS SO DASHING I LOVE IT.

I just realized Chocolate = Chocorate so I don't like it anymore.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
My sister is Lactose intolerent.

We could milk sheep and shoop.
With Dartcraft and that people will be hunting down Saice and forcing him to get to shoops for them.
Since, you know, wool, milk and porkchops...
BRING ME THE SHOOPS!
I WANT TO MASSIVELY MILK THEM ALL!
AND THEN KILL THEM ALL!
AND THEN GRILL THEM ALL!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
With Dartcraft and that people will be hunting down Saice and forcing him to get to shoops for them.
Since, you know, wool, milk and porkchops...
BRING ME THE SHOOPS!
I WANT TO MASSIVELY MILK THEM ALL!
AND THEN KILL THEM ALL!
AND THEN GRILL THEM ALL!

Everyone knows Shoop are advanced Sheep. Remember my story? Shoop were from a rogue surviving group of Peoples before they croaked.

That's why Saice is such a brilliant guy, he has all their eld-knowledge.

Reactions: Saice

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Do you like spicy food or only your wife?

Only Kami.

I'm not into spicy outside of say radishes. They like thai and the such. I'm more a meat and potatos sort of person. Love me some homemade beef stew (which i make about once a month or two). I also have an unhealthy enjoyment for Spam from my time in hawaii.

Reactions: fergcraft

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I like a ton of food.

I hate pretty much all beans, I kinda like bandannas and certain things I enjoy sorta but I don't know if I actual like it.

And tomatoes are one of my least favorite things.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I hate pretty much all beans.

Dude one of my biggest comfort foods is steamed white rice, lentials, and fried spam. You use the spam as a sort of scoop to get the beans and rice all in one bite. Is so good with a little soy sauce.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Seems to me, the smart way to handle a blacklist for an uncrafting table, would be to ban what comes out of it, rather then what goes into it.

While what goes into it would have to be an endlessly updated list of things that are made of things that are too powerful to let be recovered normally, on the other side we have a simple list of things that most people think shouldn't be possible to take out of the table.

First item on the blacklist, front and center. If it contains a witherstar, then you can't uncraft it. If it contains a logic core programmer (that factorization thing you could dupe an unlimited number of times) you can't uncraft it. Hows that for #2? #3, no uncrafting a philisophers or minium stone.

So, 4 items you can't pull out, and any number of exploits fixed, makes sense?

Course, I won't ask who agrees, nobody here programs for them, so it just don't matter now does it?

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I love lentils.

And I hate all dried fruit except dried cranberries which I ain't TOO fond of.

Raisins are one of my deepest hatreds besides pickles