Drinking Liquid Ender is great.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
It's heathly. Tastes tangy.

LLQTP3S.png

I'm 8100 away from a valley near my house if you can't tell.

May I ask who thought of that feature, Lemming?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Lulz!
Redstone gives you a speed boost.
Glowstone gives you everything you could ever want.
Speed, Jump Boost, Night Vision!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
what happens with oil? redstone? glowstone? lava?

I think i should try it!

Oil you can't drink I don't think. Glowstone makes you regen and such, lava catches you on fire, and redstone lightning strikes you. Milk Chocolate is the best one I've seen <3
Make sure you have a Linking Book!

Yeah because a linking book is gonna help when the mod isn't installed and you're in the overworld..[DOUBLEPOST=1371327905][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it's Testificate shit too.

Phantom27

Jul 29, 2019
If by drinking liquid redstone you get struck by lighting (I haven't tried it yet), that's a good way to get supercharged gravity guns and then uncraft them to get nether stars, without having to waste a diamond for a twilight portal every time.

Assuming of course the uncrafting table still works with gravity guns in 1.5.

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
# This controls the maximum distance (in blocks) a player will teleport from drinking Ender.
I:MFR.Ender.Range=16384

From the TE config, you got lucky with only halfway :)

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm...

I better step in here and explain what drinking does exactly. ;)

Ender you've got figured out. It's hilarious. Enjoy.

Glowstone is indeed Run, Jump, and Night Vision buffs. A bit stronger than you get from walking through it.

Redstone....well....it strikes you with fake-lightning, though this counts as real lightning for a lot of purposes AND it increases the level of ALL effects, good and bad, that are currently on you by 1 (up to 4 I think), and doubles their duration, up to 8 minutes.

TL,DR: Drink Glowstone and then 5 Redstone. Yeah, you're out 50 redstone dust. No, you won't care.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone....well....it strikes you with fake-lightning, though this counts as real lightning for a lot of purposes AND it increases the level of ALL effects, good and bad, that are currently on you by 1 (up to 4 I think), and doubles their duration, up to 8 minutes.

Hmmm.... All effects? that could be intresting

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm...

I better step in here and explain what drinking does exactly. ;)

Ender you've got figured out. It's hilarious. Enjoy.

Glowstone is indeed Run, Jump, and Night Vision buffs. A bit stronger than you get from walking through it.

TL,DR: Drink Glowstone and then 5 Redstone. Yeah, you're out 50 redstone dust. No, you won't care.
Greg is possibly going to nerf that like he always does.
And then he's going to give it a shady name like "NoDrinkingMoltenLiquids".
Or something passive-agressive like "DrinkingMoltenLiquidsRebalancer".