Whitelist Server Direwolf20 (v1.0.14) (mcv1.6.4)| 24/7 | Community | Small Server | Whitelist | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jack25cnc

Jul 29, 2019
Ign- jack25cnc
Age- 14
Why you want to join this server- I love playing modded minecraft but its just not the same without other people
How active will you be- Too often :)

Awesomesause200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Awesomesause200

Why do you want to join this server: I was looking for a small feed the beast private server so I can utilize my knowledge of single player to a multiplier server with a friendly and welcoming community. I also plan to help many people with building projects and have a fun experience not only playing feed the beast, but talking with people who are playing along side me.

How active will you be: I plan to be on every weekday around 6:00 P.M for a few hours, and on the weekends I plan to be on a good majority of the day.(Timezone: Mountain Standard Time - Arizona)

lekro

Jul 29, 2019
Ign? lekrosa
Age? 16
Why you want to join this server? I've been looking for a nice, mature, whitelisted DW20 server after the last one I played on shut down. Being able to use chunkloaders, portal guns, etc. is a must for me, as well as no lag. I could be playing singleplayer, but that just isn't fun enough.
How active will you be? I'll be on every day, but can't play excessively. (max. 1-2 hours on weekdays) I'll be on in the evenings on weekdays, sometime between 6-12 PM CST, and at random times and intervals on weekends.

alex.fri

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: alex66765
Why you want to join this server: i was playing on a monster server but the server got down :( so im looking for a new server with friendly people that not looking to grife someones base
How active will you be: im mostly active play almost every day
if you want you can check some of my minecraft builds here : http://imgur.com/a/rcdXN#0

David Hassall

Jul 29, 2019
Ign? B1G_D_
Age? 17
Why you want to join this server? I like servers where everything is earned so the fact that nothing has been built in creative appeals to me, also I like small servers as everyone knows each other and allows friendships to form. Im hoping to delve into all the mods as variety is always good :).
How active will you be? i will be on 3-4 hours daily unless real life commitments prevent me from doing, but i will always remain active, i hope to see you in game soon, B1G_D_

Fletcher1237

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Fletcher1237
Why you want to join this server: I've been looking for a small, community-based, modded server to come hangout with other players that are highly interested in modded Minecraft.
How active will you be: Daily for 2-3 hours, if I don't have study.

Email: [email protected]

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: sigge300
Why you want to join this server: looking to get back into minecraft and mods. and i like small modded servers.
How active will you be: depends at least a few hours a day. if im not away for some weekends
extra: im fairly experienced whit modded minecraft so i try to do things a little different then just building cubes and fill them whit machines

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
Ign? startrunner
Age? 14
Why you want to join this server? I am looking for a small community-based server with a few friendly people to chat and play with.
How active will you be? A few hours a day, maybe more.

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
Ign? fleshwund
Age? 27
Why you want to join this server? Because mc is awesome and modded is even better. And single player is boring. It did be nice to get on with a community and help out where I can
How active will you be? Very I have alot of free time.

Hunter19823

Jul 29, 2019
Ign? ILIKEPIEFOO2
Age? 15
Why you want to join this server? So I can play with friends and not have every fun thing banned
How active will you be? Very Active like 2-4 hours in one session (session meaning every day or everyother day

Divinejrjr

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: divinejrjr
Why you want to join this server? : have some fun with other people
How active will you be? : i'll be on a lot mainly in the later part of the day (after 6-7 pm est is when ill be on and ill stay for hours)

Last edited:

TurtleDude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TurtleDudeAL
Why I would LOVE to join your server: I just got my laptop to run Minecraft a bit smoother and other servers have INSANE banned lists. I also would like to play in a smaller community. I enjoy Witchery mainly and i'm not as good at other mods. I want to learn how to play FTB better and big servers aren't good for that.
How frequently can you play?: Most mornings on Central Time!

Thank You and i hope you take my application into account!!!

Tras

Jul 29, 2019
Ign? Chriscappel
Age? 22
Why you want to join this server? Looking to get back into FTB, and a small community is a exactly what I'm looking for
How active will you be? Most likely daily

EnderWheatly97

Jul 29, 2019
Ign? tom3519
Age? 12
Why you want to join this server? I am looking for a good server that is not 18+, has a good community, has no banned items, and is grief protected
How active will you be? In the summer I will probably play for a few hours daily, and in the school year I'll play every other day.