Bug Direwolf20 Packs Wont Initiate

Zemallo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I have some texturepacks i want to use installed using the launcher. When i go into the game and attempt to select the texture pack from the resource pack list it will load for a little while and then do nothing to actually change the textures and leave it selected on defualt. Any fixes?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
That's usually a sign it ran out of memory to load the resource pack. The console window will usually indicate this.

GingerYeti

Jul 29, 2019
i am playing the modsauce on the ATLauncher and i am having the same issue, mine says GL error and i cant for the life of me figure out whats wrong with it. i have tried increasing the ram allocated but nothing happened.

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
That's usually a sign it ran out of memory to load the resource pack. The console window will usually indicate this.
Probably not experiencing the same problem I reserver min 2GB for FTB max unlimited.
It seems to be a problem with the DW20 Pack itself sadly

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest, without knowing the specifics of the texture packs no easy way to tell. Most causes of the errors you mentioned are not necessarily memory (though it can happen) but that some of the images have errors or were not properly sized. The only real way to troubleshoot is to go through your console log and read through the section where it is trying to load the resource pack. You will see the errors (aside from images missing) that are causing it to return to default.