Direwolf20 Pack Lag Problems

TheGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to just remove the mods that I dont use. Now I get around 30 FPS. Unfortunately that is with all the setting on their lowest possible. I hope a fix for optifine comes. :(

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to just remove the mods that I dont use. Now I get around 30 FPS. Unfortunately that is with all the setting on their lowest possible. I hope a fix for optifine comes. :(
all i did was report "Opis", thats whats causing the lag.. hope it helps you too.

Greg_

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having FPS problems too, but I think it might be the new launcher. I tested the 1.5 pack on launcher V 1.3.0 I get around 60 fps. I then tried the 1.5 pack on launcher V 1.2.2 and I get between 100 and 160 FPS. In DW20 1.6 I get less than 20 fps.

ajay

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having FPS problems too, but I think it might be the new launcher. I tested the 1.5 pack on launcher V 1.3.0 I get around 60 fps. I then tried the 1.5 pack on launcher V 1.2.2 and I get between 100 and 160 FPS. In DW20 1.6 I get less than 20 fps.

try to remove opis it is buggy and make your fps drop lot , it worked for me

kingdonko

Jul 29, 2019
I was having similar problems(lag, then crashing, always within 10 min of loading). I think it was a problem with the earliest release of 1.0.2, since my friends DLed a few days later, and were fine. After deleting my mods and launchers, and re-DLing, it works fine.

Reactions: Ashzification

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
i was running an unleashed server for a couple friends and it ran good. I decided to try the direwolf pack and it crashed, so i updated my java from 6 to 7 update 45. Now i get delay type lag when i move around. I get plenty of FPS but its just jerky moving around on my server. Someone said that the new 1.6 packs require more ram. So i went back to the unleashed pack and now im getting that same lag in there. Does the game run better if you use the vanilla launcher and not the FTB launcher?