Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.23) | Whitelist | Community | New World 6/19

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

styrchnyne

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just about to start a new DW20 (v1.0.23) Server, in a similar "community" based style as the ForgeCraft and MindCrack servers, where people will interact freely and friendly-ly.

Rules: Don't be an idiot. That's it. Now of course, that covers griefing, stealing, and anything harmful to the server and other players on it.

Banned Items: I'm hoping not to have to ban any items, but if anything proves to be an issue, I'll handle it.

Whitelisting: If you agree to the rules, add me on Skype (ddd9sh) AND post a reply with your age and IGN for the IP and from there we can talk about getting you on the server!

Currently we have 2 members, I'm looking to max out at about 10. I use ProMineCraftHost's 1GB plan and during testing, it worked well.

Seeya on the server!

EDIT: Now with 100% more Pam's Harvestcraft! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/402069-16x152othersforgesmppams-mods-feb-9th-im-back/

Last edited: