Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA} Crash issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUSeriousSon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/9DfdAX7Y
Bug: When Minecraft loads and I go to generate a new world and hit the "Generate World" button, the game crashes. It may be that my computer isn't equipped to handle it.
I have a Toshiba 64-Bit Windows 8.1,
Processor: AMD E-300 Apu with Radeon HD Graphics 1.60 ghz
4.0 GB of Ram. (My FTB Slider is set to 2.0)

I've tried to make sure my Java Version was up to date and remove and re-install the pack.

This is the last message I see in the FTB Console when it decides to crash. All other information can be found on pastebin.
  1. 2013-12-13 13:57:05 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server
  2. 2013-12-13 13:57:05 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving players
  3. 2013-12-13 13:57:05 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving worlds
  4. 2013-12-13 13:57:06 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_ABOUT_TO_START and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
Repeated? : Yes, this happens every time.
Known Fix: Nothing as far as I know.

wiphand

Jul 29, 2019
Remove inventory tweaks and Opis from your mods. If playing on a server, you will need to remove them from there too. It doesnt make a big difference apart from no minimap and no inventory sorting. :)
so now i basically have exactly the same crash log but it happens after like 5 mins especially when i use nei for searching recipes as well as sudden 60 to 0 fps drops should i post the log again or is this something already known?

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
so now i basically have exactly the same crash log but it happens after like 5 mins especially when i use nei for searching recipes as well as sudden 60 to 0 fps drops should i post the log again or is this something already known?
Wow, that sucks. There is a known problem with NEI, but i havent seen anyone with a fix for it, and i dont have any idea how to fix this one, sorry! Just wait around for a modpack update i guess.

JaxClaw

Jul 29, 2019
New Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Crash Log: Not exactly a crash
Bug: When trying to run the server version of the mod, the server will open, say "Starting server.....", and just sits there and cause massive amounts of lag and I have to force quit it
iMac, OS X 10.7.5
Processor: Intel core i5
16 GB of Ram, and 2 alotted to FTB

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
New Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Crash Log: Not exactly a crash
Bug: When trying to run the server version of the mod, the server will open, say "Starting server.....", and just sits there and cause massive amounts of lag and I have to force quit it
iMac, OS X 10.7.5
Processor: Intel core i5
16 GB of Ram, and 2 alotted to FTB
Update Java (Java version: 1.7.0_09)
Also, i recommend increasing your RAM to 5gb, it made a big difference on my Mac![DOUBLEPOST=1386977500][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will update 45 work?
Yes. https://java.com/en/download/mac_download.jsp?locale=en

Silver_Thunder2

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20
Mod &Version: 1.6.4
Crash Log: N/A
Bug: After playing for about 10-15 minutes, it closes itself, not even a proper crash. Also, probably related, I get this error message every time I start the game: Error extracting natives: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\natives\OpenAL32.dll (Access is denied)
Repeated: Yes.
Known Fix: None.

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20
Mod &Version: 1.6.4
Crash Log: N/A
Bug: After playing for about 10-15 minutes, it closes itself, not even a proper crash. Also, probably related, I get this error message every time I start the game: Error extracting natives: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\natives\OpenAL32.dll (Access is denied)
Repeated: Yes.
Known Fix: None.
Before opening the launcher, right click and open as administrator.
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/YkcUdEtH
Whats the bug? The Game doesnt start, the luncher closed after 2min
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Remove Opis and Inventory Tweaks, then relaunch.

ebopalisesy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6
Version: 1.6.4. linux
Pastebin link to crash console log(crash log too big): http://pastebin.com/ftcxu2Yw
Bug: When trying to load a singleplayer world, the game crashes at the dirt laoding screen. Tried deleting and redownloading mod pack, doesn't work. The crash also happened when trying to load a world on Horizion, so mabye it's not modpack specific. Updating the LWJGL didn't work either.
Known fix: don't play FTB on linux?

Last edited:

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6
Version: 1.6.4. linux
Pastebin link to crash console log(crash log too big): http://pastebin.com/ftcxu2Yw
Bug: When trying to load a singleplayer world, the game crashes at the dirt laoding screen. Tried deleting and redownloading mod pack, doesn't work. The crash also happened when trying to load a world on Horizion, so mabye it's not modpack specific. Updating the LWJGL didn't work either.
Known fix: don't play FTB on linux?
Never seen a crash log like this. The cause is this: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bouncycastle/crypto/BlockCipher

But i dont even know what that is. Try going to that file and deleting it, then relaunch FTB launcher

JaxClaw

Jul 29, 2019
Well the error is right, the file does not exist, so there's nothing to delete
And restarting the FTB launcher will not help, as it's a server log and I haven't been able to use the server because of the error
I'm going to try re-downloading the server files[DOUBLEPOST=1386982657][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh ok that wasn't aimed at me I feel embarrassed I'm gonna go hide now[DOUBLEPOST=1386982765][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok this is my same error http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/direwolf-20-1-6-4-server-not-loading.35499/

Reactions: bajansam
Status
Not open for further replies.