Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
after the map restart and update I cant get on the server because tile.extrautils:angleBlock, tile.ice_1 aren't working

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
The map has not been reset yet, and the server hasn't been updated yet. There's still a few hours until I do that.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Are you certain you included the port after the address? You need the entire thing, like this: directorate.asuscomm.com:25567
If you did, please post your username again - I may have typed it wrong.

Reactions: torgeir

torgeir

Jul 29, 2019
i did host the port, heres my username : torgeirihle[DOUBLEPOST=1394872777][/DOUBLEPOST]wich version is the server running on?

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, you should be whitelisted now. Since you didn't give me a username in your first post, I assumed it was the same as your forum name - you should be listed now. The version is 1.1.0.

FrightfulBody

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: FrightfulBody.

I'm a new FTB player in general, so I've wanted to join a small community to start off in, for a while. Appreciate it dude :)

Last edited: