Open Server DeVco |Direwolf20 1.2.1 (1.7) | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GPPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bloodytears0923

Jul 29, 2019
it6N9ZfAXWNVd.png

DeVco Direwolf20
dwe.devcoftb.net (Direwolf20 East)
dww.devcoftb.net (Direwolf20 West)

Click to visit our website

Voice Server IP: ts.devcoftb.com
IRC Channel: irc.devcoftb.net #devcoftb

Server Specs:
Processor: Intel Xeon E5 1620v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads)
Frequency: 3.7GHz+ (3.9GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Rules:
Our Server Rules

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
General Info:
Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a well-established community started by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!

• We are using GriefPrevention to protect your land
  • PVP survival server (No PVP in claims)
  • ChestShop is installed for easy shopping. Be sure to checkout the /warp shops
  • Voting for our server rewards you with points to use in game or at the donation store for special items.
  • Server donation shop with a diverse set of kits/ranks to choose from
  • Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time

Be sure to check out our other servers running FTB modpacks:

DeVco FTB Infinity
DeVco FTB Regrowth
DeVco FTB Resurrection
DeVco FTB The Dark Trilogy
DeVco FTB TPPI

Last edited:

lou2550

Jul 29, 2019
As an Admin for this awsome server of 7+ months give or take devco has always been a nice frendly place to grow and have fun or just hang out and relax.
The staff are well trained nice and very helpful. Our player base keeps growing and we always welcome more with open arms =)

o0Karvanaama0o

Jul 29, 2019
The breath of fresh air, come and check out our freshest server in the glorious bunch. Our servers provide a vast variety of different modpacks and helpfull skilled staff.

ThePhtm

Jul 29, 2019
I've played the skyfactory server tried the monster and am now playing the direwolf20 they just released in their collection. i love this community and having multiple servers makes it so you can never get bored. staff is awesome. i plan on playing here for many months to come. come join us and have a blast there's something here for everyone's tastes.

BurpTastic

Jul 29, 2019
Had a problem and had to be reset, Admin/mods/owners helped make it 99.9% right. Come try them out.

blake_lee

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm new to modded minecraft and I'm looking for a server that is like playing single play but is online with other people is this what this server others please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloodytears0923

Jul 29, 2019
Well we don't allow PVP or griefing/raiding in protected areas. So all of your items would be protected from theft as long as you start a town and you don't have to worry about people killing you when you venture away from your home.

elk3

Jul 29, 2019
will someone help with me at Devco direwolf20 with a mystcraft age? Thanks!!!!!!

saburewolf

Jul 29, 2019
Played virtually the whole day with no lag or hic-ups. I love the in game store. There's a mall but you can pull up the admin store and immediately use your points/votes/$ on stuff you need. And no delay in warping or using /back command.

Reactions: Bloodytears0923

deathmonger87

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried a lot of Direwolf20 servers and all of them have suffered from one problem or another, whether it be lag or abusive admins. This is the first and only server that I can't find ANYTHING to complain about. The only "negative" thing I can even think of is that they do tend to restart the server about 5 times a day or so, but they always give at least a 10 minute warning and it's always back up within around a minute or two. I've never encountered any lag and when I've had issues the staff have been very prompt and helpful. If you're looking for an open Direwolf20 server then this is the one I recommend.

BinaryOneXero

Jul 29, 2019
Been on the server for over an hour and can say it is a good server. Helpful community with no judging and great plot protection. Will be doing a YouTube review of the server as soon as I have time. My IGN is Binary_ if anyine wants to chat or needs help. Also feel free to contact me here or on my site which the link is shown on my profile page.

Great server so far. Will update later into my building. But 5/5* so far. No lag either, (well barely. Only the usual new chunks loading issues and mystcarft world jumping lag but that is something that can't be helped by the server owners. Blame Mojang and the Mod Developers XD)

xanor12103

Jul 29, 2019
I have been on server for a couple days now and i think it pretty good occasional lag but it last for short bursts and is gone quick, over all really happy with my new sever choice

Shadelin_Night

Jul 29, 2019
Checked it out, been on it for about 1 hour so far... I like that they have claim block protection over towny... and so far the server seems to be running well, a touch of lag here and thee while world save is going on but not bad compared to a lot of the servers out there...

Selenite

Jul 29, 2019
Just started on the server. Spawn looks nice and clean. The shops are nice. Awesome server so far, no lag.