dark iron, steel and iridium.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheQuixote

Jul 29, 2019
  • Iridiunm: You can already find it if you have GregTech enabled, it is incredible rare!! If not you need to make it with UU-Matter.

What is the UUM recipe for iridium? The one I know doesn't seem to work and I haven't found any sort of toggle in the .cfg's

I was using

Edit:
After restarting the recipe works. No Idea what why it wasn't working.

ThyMrMan

Jul 29, 2019
I have still been using that recipe and it works for me, but I have changed a ton a crap on the configs to make it work more like I remember. Maybe check the gregtech wiki for some change.

Daved1058

Jul 29, 2019
  • Dark Iron: You can make it with a wrath igniter. Simply place down some iron blocks in your world and light them up with the igniter. Be careful as it will burn its surrounding for a short time after it has finished burning the iron blocks to dark iron blocks.
  • Steel can curretnly only be made in a RC Blast Furnace, but with a newer GregTech version (for 1.4.5) you will also be able to make it without the railcraft blast furnace.
  • Iridiunm: You can already find it if you have GregTech enabled, it is incredible rare!! If not you need to make it with UU-Matter.

thanks I hate how some of the recipes seem "broken" and you have to search up online how to make it.

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
21262d1305120416-necro-thread_necro.jpg

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
To be fair, that is one of my biggest complaints about Minecraft, modded or not. You have to rely so heavily on out of game resources, and sometimes even there what you need is documented poorly or not at all.
NEI is helpful, but as soon as you step much beyond normal crafting methods, it doesn't help.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Steel you should be able to find in nei.

Dark iron can't be there, because there's no interface to making it (need to hit iron blocks with a wrath igniter).

Iridium ore you can't see the recipe for because of a design decision with IC2 to make the UUM recipes secret. You can change this in the config (and only needs to be done client-side).