dark iron, steel and iridium.

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Scghost, Nov 28, 2012.

1. ThyMrMan

ThyMrMan Member

That sounds so scary, maybe add in Star Fissures so you have a very slim chance to escape the destruction of the world.
  2. ICountFrom0

ICountFrom0 Well-Known Member

the original was a layer of bedrock, 10 deep lava, 40 deep air, then Leaf blocks and floating sand, with villages active (or something like that)

Only thing that scares me worse is the world that's TNT and pressure plates over void
  3. Scghost

Scghost Member

thanks for the link. great another mod to learn yay me.
  4. ICountFrom0

5. Scghost

Scghost Member

THANK YOU! This is very helpful indeed.
    Vauthil likes this.
  6. ICountFrom0

glad to help scghost.
    Vauthil likes this.
  7. TheQuixote

TheQuixote New Member

What is the UUM recipe for iridium? The one I know doesn't seem to work and I haven't found any sort of toggle in the .cfg's

I was using

Edit:
    After restarting the recipe works. No Idea what why it wasn't working.
  8. ThyMrMan

ThyMrMan Member

I have still been using that recipe and it works for me, but I have changed a ton a crap on the configs to make it work more like I remember. Maybe check the gregtech wiki for some change.
  9. Daved1058

Daved1058 New Member

thanks I hate how some of the recipes seem "broken" and you have to search up online how to make it.
  10. Vovk

Vovk Active Member

11. allmyr

allmyr Member

That's one badass necrobump.
  12. Iskandar

Iskandar Active Member

To be fair, that is one of my biggest complaints about Minecraft, modded or not. You have to rely so heavily on out of game resources, and sometimes even there what you need is documented poorly or not at all.
    NEI is helpful, but as soon as you step much beyond normal crafting methods, it doesn't help.
  13. Bibble

Bibble Active Member

Steel you should be able to find in nei.

Dark iron can't be there, because there's no interface to making it (need to hit iron blocks with a wrath igniter).

Iridium ore you can't see the recipe for because of a design decision with IC2 to make the UUM recipes secret. You can change this in the config (and only needs to be done client-side).
  14. PonyKuu

PonyKuu Active Member

This is a Zombie Thread. Have anypony got some exorcist bullets?