Casual Server Crash Landing Server play

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CreepnTG

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a guy to attempt crash landing with, playing solo is getting boring:[
Im 23 years old and use mumble for chatting. If interested let me know.

EST time zone, i play nightly for about 2-3 hours pretty much every night

Meistrimees

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I have tried crash landing, but i am not very very experienced in it.. i die like third day allways.. run out of water. i would like someone smarter to play with.

Oh and i am in EST +2 timezone.

Valastro

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm in CST. I've played Crashing Land since it came out, and agree that it is getting quite boring playing alone. I've made it quite far in my single player world.

Rafael F.D. Freitas

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I am interested in starting Crash landing with , never played it before but I did finish agrarian almost alone ( my friends gave up midway =[ )
I am from Brazil and my timezone is GMT - 3:00 ( right now while I am writing is 13:17 )

CreepnTG

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys ive been out for a week becuase of vacation. Im back now. if no one has found a player let me know and ill contact you today or tomorrow

Tim Sheehan

Jul 29, 2019
if anyone wants to play and has a server i will play with you cause its hard when i play by myself msg me on Skype-noordinaryduck