Casual Server Crash landing modpack with friends?

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pyronetic

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I'm looking for a few people (2-3 to be exact) to play crash landing with.
I will have a small application but more of a getting to know you sorta thing rather then application but none the less i will answer myself in the application just follow the format please ^_^
Also i would like it is someone else could host the server because i have a decent computer but not a great one so that's appreciated :)

1) Age: 16

2) Reason for wanting to play: Well I've played by myself for..quite some time but i find myself getting really bored and end up stop playing so i think it would be fun to play with other.

3) Knowledge of mods: I'd like to say i have a pretty decent knowledge of the mods but i could always learn more!

(Optional but preferred) 4) Personality or what you're like? I'm kinda random sometimes funny and like to just have fun i'm not always serious but can be when needed.

I communicate through skype and Team speak so i would like if you had one or the other.
Thank you for reading all of this i know it's a lot but hopefully i get to know you pretty well ^_^