Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bevillmen233

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : bevillmen233
Minecraft Expertice: Playing since Beta 1.3- Love the game. Got bored with vanillia started playing with mods- found FTB, loved it. Played it for a while and want to get back into it with a server, this one.
Why you want to join : I have recently started playing FTB again and don't know much with a ton of new changes to old mods and though a server could help me learn with help from other players.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : bevillmen233
Minecraft Expertice: Playing since Beta 1.3- Love the game. Got bored with vanillia started playing with mods- found FTB, loved it. Played it for a while and want to get back into it with a server, this one.
Why you want to join : I have recently started playing FTB again and don't know much with a ton of new changes to old mods and though a server could help me learn with help from other players.
Added Welcome

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : KaosC57
Minecraft Expertice: Played alot of Vanilla, and watch DW20 daily, though cant seem to get too far in the packs due to mining taking AGES and never finding Diamonds...
Why you want to join : I have recently said to myself, i should try to play FTB again, and i'm looking for a casual server with minimal items banned, so like Gravity Gun, Portal Gun, and most banned items, except stuff like explosives (though how are people supposed to obtain Quantum Entangled Singularities? is Tiny TnT allowed for that purpose? and other things like Diamond Shards that require explosions)and Mystcraft, cause i dont really care for Mystcraft. I am a very laidback person, and would also love to have someone else to build a house with, maybe 1 or 2, maybe even an entire team of 5 people in a squad like thing.

Blisterpack_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Blisterpack_
Minecraft Expertice : Played Minecraft vanilla for about 1 year, then I found out FTB is pretty interesting, have been playing FTB for a few months, familiar with some mods.
Why you want to join : I've been looking for a whitelist DW20 server with a active and friendly community.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : KaosC57
Minecraft Expertice: Played alot of Vanilla, and watch DW20 daily, though cant seem to get too far in the packs due to mining taking AGES and never finding Diamonds...
Why you want to join : I have recently said to myself, i should try to play FTB again, and i'm looking for a casual server with minimal items banned, so like Gravity Gun, Portal Gun, and most banned items, except stuff like explosives (though how are people supposed to obtain Quantum Entangled Singularities? is Tiny TnT allowed for that purpose? and other things like Diamond Shards that require explosions)and Mystcraft, cause i dont really care for Mystcraft. I am a very laidback person, and would also love to have someone else to build a house with, maybe 1 or 2, maybe even an entire team of 5 people in a squad like thing.
And
IGN : Blisterpack_
Minecraft Expertice : Played Minecraft vanilla for about 1 year, then I found out FTB is pretty interesting, have been playing FTB for a few months, familiar with some mods.
Why you want to join : I've been looking for a whitelist DW20 server with a active and friendly community.
Are added welcome and if you need fish ask me in server I go by darc or TheDoctor

Solice2o0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Solice2o0
Minecraft Expertice: I've been playing Minecraft for the past 2 years, and Feed the Beast/Modded Minecraft for the last year or so now. I am extremely familar with the following mods, and I will offer help if needed;
  • Applied Energistics
  • Industrial Craft
  • Build Craft
  • Thermal Expansion
  • Tinkers' Construct
  • Forestry
  • Railcraft
  • Steve's Cart
Why do you want to join: Cause I've become fed up with all the popular open servers with the ludicrous amount of banned items, I just want to play on a whitelisted server with a few good people with the worries of restrictions on mods and/or items.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Solice2o0
Minecraft Expertice: I've been playing Minecraft for the past 2 years, and Feed the Beast/Modded Minecraft for the last year or so now. I am extremely familar with the following mods, and I will offer help if needed;
  • Applied Energistics
  • Industrial Craft
  • Build Craft
  • Thermal Expansion
  • Tinkers' Construct
  • Forestry
  • Railcraft
  • Steve's Cart
Why do you want to join: Cause I've become fed up with all the popular open servers with the ludicrous amount of banned items, I just want to play on a whitelisted server with a few good people with the worries of restrictions on mods and/or items.
Added Welcome!

Paradox299

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Paradox299
Expertise: I have played Direwolf20 for a long time, and very familiar with the mods, and I can help with almost any mod.
Why?: I have played FTB for a while (as stated above), and my world became corrupted, so I want to join a server that has PvP, and a smallish white listed community. Besides playing alone is extremely boring, because there is no one to talk to.
Please reply soon. :)

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Paradox299
Expertise: I have played Direwolf20 for a long time, and very familiar with the mods, and I can help with almost any mod.
Why?: I have played FTB for a while (as stated above), and my world became corrupted, so I want to join a server that has PvP, and a smallish white listed community. Besides playing alone is extremely boring, because there is no one to talk to.
Please reply soon. :)
Added Welcome

jiji

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Rantz
Minecraft Experience*: Played since alpha.
Why you want to join : Trying to get back into minecraft since I dropped it months ago. I have experience with most of the mods, but some of the new ones I haven't played with.

CaptianPrice13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptianPrice13
Minecraft Experience: I have played a lot of vanilla, but I loved modded minecraft. I have played a lot of FTB and I like playing on Whitelisted servers.
Why you want to join: I want to join because I have been looking for a good Direwolf server with portal gun unbanned, it my favorite mod. I have also been looking for a server with a good staff and good community and this might be it. (I have to try it out first)

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Rantz
Minecraft Experience*: Played since alpha.
Why you want to join : Trying to get back into minecraft since I dropped it months ago. I have experience with most of the mods, but some of the new ones I haven't played with.
IGN: CaptianPrice13
Minecraft Experience: I have played a lot of vanilla, but I loved modded minecraft. I have played a lot of FTB and I like playing on Whitelisted servers.
Why you want to join: I want to join because I have been looking for a good Direwolf server with portal gun unbanned, it my favorite mod. I have also been looking for a server with a good staff and good community and this might be it. (I have to try it out first)
Both added Welcome

halex44

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: halex44
Minecraft Experience: Played since Beta, done all sorts of modpacks, servers, you name it
Why you want to join: I want a secure, fun community to be able to play a good modpack with.

Skrim_shaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Skrimshaw
Back in ultimate I was good with AE, Thaumcraft, Buildcraft and redpower but I am still getting the hang of all the new changes
Why you want to join : My friend Paradox299 plays on here and I would like to play with him

alexmii27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : alexmii27
Minecraft Expertice : I playing now FTB Unleashed and Direwolf 20 i'm expert on mods :)
Why you want to join : I want to join because the non-whitelist servers have /warp , /home etc.. And i want a different gameplay :)

refined_Alex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : ALEXalex251
Minecraft Expertice: been playing minecraft since 1.2/3/4 (not sure)
Why you want to join : minecraft vanilla has become quite boring, i tried tekkit loved it, now i want to try something else. So i have zero experiance in FTB itself but lots in the mods it shares with tekkit.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: halex44
Minecraft Experience: Played since Beta, done all sorts of modpacks, servers, you name it
Why you want to join: I want a secure, fun community to be able to play a good modpack with.
IGN : Skrimshaw
Back in ultimate I was good with AE, Thaumcraft, Buildcraft and redpower but I am still getting the hang of all the new changes
Why you want to join : My friend Paradox299 plays on here and I would like to play with him
IGN : alexmii27
Minecraft Expertice : I playing now FTB Unleashed and Direwolf 20 i'm expert on mods :)
Why you want to join : I want to join because the non-whitelist servers have /warp , /home etc.. And i want a different gameplay :)
IGN : ALEXalex251
Minecraft Expertice: been playing minecraft since 1.2/3/4 (not sure)
Why you want to join : minecraft vanilla has become quite boring, i tried tekkit loved it, now i want to try something else. So i have zero experiance in FTB itself but lots in the mods it shares with tekkit.
All added Welcome

refined_Alex

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me, im already whitelisted but when i was usingthe launcher i could'nt find
DireWolf20 1.0.20, just 1.0.19, could you help me locate the correct version?

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me, im already whitelisted but when i was usingthe launcher i could'nt find
DireWolf20 1.0.20, just 1.0.19, could you help me locate the correct version?
Go watch my video on how to join

jadedoll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : monsterhighgurlz2013
Minecraft Expertice: been playing minecraft for four years
Why you want to join : love minecraft and anything new in minecraft