Co-Op Agrarian Skies?

Kwequay

Jul 29, 2019
G'day everyone,

I was just wondering if the version of Harcore Questing Mode that enabled co-op play such that is currently being used by Cleptowolf20 and Pahimar will be released to public once complete?

I understand they are using an alpha type build, but will development continue to become full release?

The missus and I are hanging out for it before we try Agrarian Skies :)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: just realized this probably should've gone into mod discussion and probably not map discussion. My apologies

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
G'day everyone,

I was just wondering if the version of Harcore Questing Mode that enabled co-op play such that is currently being used by Cleptowolf20 and Pahimar will be released to public once complete?

I understand they are using an alpha type build, but will development continue to become full release?

The missus and I are hanging out for it before we try Agrarian Skies :)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: just realized this probably should've gone into mod discussion and probably not map discussion. My apologies
No. They're going to add a bunch of neat features to the mod just to keep it to themselves. :p

It'll be released soonish. They pretty much have it ready, but they need to test more, put on some finishing touches, stamp some bugs, etc.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
No. They're going to add a bunch of neat features to the mod just to keep it to themselves. :p

It'll be released soonish. They pretty much have it ready, but they need to test more, put on some finishing touches, stamp some bugs, etc.
Released today