Chunks wont unload?

LogistikCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i got problems with server, as you can see in screenshot.
Some of Chunks wont unload. they are keeping loaded with no reason and server are getting low TPS....
Screen here: (It's new map. Nothing was on the map just me.)
2014-08-22_17.16.02.png

Please help :) i Use cauldron and direwolf20 with some mods that i wanted. PS: it not in my mods. i tried to remove mods what i added and the problem is still :/ (Mods what i added - Decocraft,customnpcs,chisel,blood magic,carpenters blocks) Plugins: Essentials,EssentialsSpawn,EssentialsChat
I tried config ChickenChunks but it doesn't work. Please help :( we cant play :(
Thanks all.
PSS: Sry for my english iam czech.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Typically green is player loaded chunks and blue are force loaded chunks by some device (portals, chunk loaders, enderthermic pump, etc.) I would suggest blowing away the current dw20 pack and re-download a fresh copy. Don't add anything to it yet. Load a new world make sure chunks are unloading properly. Then add a few extra mods at time until the problem occurs again. That way you can isolate the issue.

LogistikCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i will try. Then i will send here a report about it. PS: when i installing the pack and added my mods. server crashed. and the issue was update mobius core. But i think what was not that issue. Ok i will report in 1hour.

Last edited:

LogistikCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Not work. New map. new direwolf20 downloaded without any mods what i added before. still the same problem.
2014-08-22_20.30.42.png

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Wow... I'm at a loss. What are you running the servers on (OS, Java version)? Is there some type of anti-virus software running on the server?

LogistikCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I had that issue when running a server on 1.7.2 using cauldron. Its some kind of bug in minecraft. What i did to fix it was go into the bukkit.yml and enable chunk-gc, then set the load threshold and period in ticks to what was appropriate for my server. Below is more infomation on what it does and what the options are.

http://wiki.bukkit.org/Bukkit.yml#chunk-gc
I fixed it downloading older version of dw20. now i seems its fixed. Maybe :D Thx i this problem will appear i know how to fix. thanks