Chicken_Bones has been busy, introducing Forge MultiPart!

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
Pity this doesnt actually work in the current unleashed modpack (and others i assume) you can place the blocks sure but the moment you logout or change dimension poof they vanish. Had to warn my users off using them until this world breaker is fixed.

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
Pity this doesnt actually work in the current unleashed modpack (and others i assume) you can place the blocks sure but the moment you logout or change dimension poof they vanish. Had to warn my users off using them until this world breaker is fixed.

Is it actually done?

Rhodan

Jul 29, 2019
I know a lot of popular designs depend on water behaving as it does now, but I secretly hope they find a way to allow water and other fluids to exist in the same spot as a multipart block. Underwater levers, buttons, signs, trap doors,... Water flowing through fences or iron grates,...

Reactions: mushroom taco

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
I know a lot of popular designs depend on water behaving as it does now, but I secretly hope they find a way to allow water and other fluids to exist in the same spot as a multipart block. Underwater levers, buttons, signs, trap doors,... Water flowing through fences or iron grates,...
Couldn't have said it better myself