Whitelist Server ChaoticRaid.com | Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Whitelist | New Map | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
People join when i restart the server and whitelisting drops for a bit so people think they are whitelisted. You where not so let me add you.

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Age (13+ Only): 18
Minecraft User Name: Combatting
Country (Time Zone): UK - GMT+0

This is for a friend who's interested is trying out the server.

SuperSailor

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 34
Minecraft User Name: StinkyFinger
Country (Time Zone): United States (EDT)
FTB experience: Have been on several servers using the DireWolf20 mod pack.
Why you would be a good member of this community: I am mature, knowledgeable about many of the mods, and I willing to help others when needed.

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to say this but due to school I will not be able to put 110% into this server and not enjoy it to the fullest and pay 36$ a month to run it. This saddens me a lot but there's nothing that I can do. What I am going to offer is to pass the server onto someone who would want to take up the server I would transfer the email over and the bill to your designated address the current stats are that the server is a 4GB server that is hosted by bisect hosting great host have been using them for years now the server is fully configured you could add essentials to it and create ranks or add sethomes etc. If anyone is interested in running a FTB server PM me and we can talk thanks!

Basketball 23

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 15
User Name- Mrh23
Country- United States
Why you would be a good member of this community- I would be a good member because I will try to help people the best i can. When I'm on the server don't be afraid to ask me questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.