Whitelist Server ChaoticRaid.com | Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Whitelist | New Map | Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 18
Minecraft User Name: iTeddd
Country (Time Zone): U.S est
FTB experience: ive been playing ftb for 1 and 1/2 years
Why you would be a good member of this community: I believe I can be helpful to the community, im a friendly guy, people would love to have a friend like me and i can build huge bases which will be awesome xD and as I said before i will help people.
Additional Notes: Hope you accept me !
Welcome to the server and we just reached 100 replies! IP: ChaoticRaid.com

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: kabahata
Country (Time Zone): us CST
FTB experience: ive been playing since ultimate and i also played tekkit b4 ftb
Why you would be a good member of this community: i love to help new players and trade with people for resources, also if i have extra of anythign that someone needs i will always give some to them :)
Additional Notes: i love thaumcraft alot and im learning bees :D

Last edited:

Maniac12789

Jul 29, 2019
IOwnTheInternet it says I'm not whitelisted but I was yesterday and the day before. Did you change that or is it just not working

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
ChaoticRaid.Com is still accepting new players to out server all are welcome make a application in the proper format and I will go over it and respond to it! Thank you have a great day.

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason Im seeing the email and the post on this thread of other players on this forum thread either way heres someone application.[DOUBLEPOST=1409615369][/DOUBLEPOST]FTB Forums name: Cycloneium
Minecraft User Name: cycloneium
Country (Time Zone): United states -7FTB experience: Ive played quite a bit of different packs
Why you would be a good member of this community: I'm a friendly person, who loves to build... even if it may be function over form

Welcome to the Server IP: ChaoticRaid.com

Cycloneium

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i kept posting and deleting, it was a night filled with hope and disappointment =P I did manage to find a decent server, but it's a ghost town so we'll see.

MrDjIvor

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only): 20
Minecraft User Name: DjIvor
Country (Time Zone): UTC+04:00
FTB experience: ever since FTB started
Why you would be a good member of this community: Friendly, team player, and like to build
Additional Notes: love applied energistics

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i kept posting and deleting, it was a night filled with hope and disappointment =P I did manage to find a decent server, but it's a ghost town so we'll see.
Oh well we always have players on so you are welcome at anytime I will keep you whitelisted.[DOUBLEPOST=1409686381][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age (13+ Only): 20
Minecraft User Name: DjIvor
Country (Time Zone): UTC+04:00
FTB experience: ever since FTB started
Why you would be a good member of this community: Friendly, team player, and like to build
Additional Notes: love applied energistics
Welcome to the server IP: ChaoticRaid.com hope to see you on :)

raggerty13

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: raggerty13
Country (Time Zone): GMT:00 London, Brisbon
FTB experience: I've been playing DireWolf20 for about a year now I know the in's and outs of almost every mod just getting my head around the last few. can't wait until other mods come out for the new pack.
Why you would be a good member of this community: I am a Mature and Peaceful member who can't find a server where the community is has no issues.

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: raggerty13
Country (Time Zone): GMT:00 London, Brisbon
FTB experience: I've been playing DireWolf20 for about a year now I know the in's and outs of almost every mod just getting my head around the last few. can't wait until other mods come out for the new pack.
Why you would be a good member of this community: I am a Mature and Peaceful member who can't find a server where the community is has no issues.
Welcome. :D

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Age (13+ Only): 32
Minecraft User Name: wesker1213
Country (Time Zone): Michigan - USA (GMT -5)
FTB experience: Since patch 1.4.6
Why you would be a good member of this community: I like interacting with people, and working on projects together
Additional Notes: none at this time.

Cycloneium

Jul 29, 2019
(this is for my friend)
Minecraft User Name: Kinkoaloa
Country (Time Zone): MST -7 United States
FTB experience: Super mega master of thaumcraft, he and I have been playing ftb since minecraft version 1.4 and playing with mods since beta 1.8
Why you would be a good member of this community: He is a good builder and a creative thinker

IOwnTheInternet

Jul 29, 2019
(this is for my friend)
Minecraft User Name: Kinkoaloa
Country (Time Zone): MST -7 United States
FTB experience: Super mega master of thaumcraft, he and I have been playing ftb since minecraft version 1.4 and playing with mods since beta 1.8
Why you would be a good member of this community: He is a good builder and a creative thinker

Welcome to the server! Hope you guys have fun together.[DOUBLEPOST=1409774789][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age (13+ Only): 32
Minecraft User Name: wesker1213
Country (Time Zone): Michigan - USA (GMT -5)
FTB experience: Since patch 1.4.6
Why you would be a good member of this community: I like interacting with people, and working on projects together
Additional Notes: none at this time.

Welcome to the server nice to have some new people wanting to join at the same time.

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
Age (13+ Only):23
Minecraft User Name:countryboy2327
Country (Time Zone):us eastern
FTB experience:ablot
Why you would be a good member of this community:very helpful n ill show ppl good setup if needed
Additional Notes:nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.