[CHALLENGE] Cubeaism: Revivalist Movement

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

nearlyNonexistent

Jul 29, 2019
Cubeaism is a set of Minecraft roleplaying challenges where you have to worship a fictional god, following their religious restrictions, beliefs, and proving your faith to them. For instance, worshipping the god of wolves and having to prove your worth and faith as a pack leader. While it was once a much bigger set of challenges, it eventually fell into disrepair with poorly written content and inconsistencies abound.

I have taken administration rights of the wiki and I am currently working on overhauling the whole thing into a modern, readable design and working on fixing lore conflicts. The primary focus now is room for creativity and roleplay over strict challenges with specific designs. I am going to rewrite the whole thing to be simpler and reduce the amount of work needed to get started.

The wiki is accessible at a new, spelled correctly address. There is now an official subreddit as well.

Reactions: Lethosos

nearlyNonexistent

Jul 29, 2019
Outstanding Changes (for self reference)
  • Templatification: nowhere near done
  • Nixos #2 rename: require suggested names for a deity of learning.
  • Poise rewrite: incomplete.
  • Herobrine removal, Feigenirb merge: incomplete.
  • Nagrahaale rewrite: incomplete.
  • Redstone deity merge: incomplete
  • Spartificate rename: require suggestions.
  • Shepern rewrite: incomplete.
  • Main page cleanup: incomplete.
  • Grammar and lore unification: incomplete.
  • Custom theme: incomplete.
  • God categorization by theme: incomplete, most progress so far.