Whitelist Server BSOD Direwolf20 1.7.10 32gig (no banned items) Teamspeak.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tetsusan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tetsu00
Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: USA
Why should we white list you: I just want to play with others it is boring playing on a server by yourself or singleplayer.

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Masprotech
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: U.S.A
  • why should we white list you: Looking for a small group to play with..

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tetsu00
Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: USA
Why should we white list you: I just want to play with others it is boring playing on a server by yourself or singleplayer.
added[DOUBLEPOST=1410965267][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: Masprotech
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: U.S.A
  • why should we white list you: Looking for a small group to play with..
added

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: darkreapa
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: UK
  • why should we white list you: Looking for a chilled out server to play on and hopefully team up with some other guys.

Cavalt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cavalt75
Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Brazil
why should we white list you: Because im pretty :p jk. Im a friendly, easygoing creative latin american guy, im helpfull most of the time but sometimes I enjoy just to log in and mine stuff.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: darkreapa
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: UK
  • why should we white list you: Looking for a chilled out server to play on and hopefully team up with some other guys.
added[DOUBLEPOST=1411325512][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: cavalt75
Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Brazil
why should we white list you: Because im pretty :p jk. Im a friendly, easygoing creative latin american guy, im helpfull most of the time but sometimes I enjoy just to log in and mine stuff.
added

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
Servers been down a day or so, any news?
I don`t know what happened either, after i finnished preloading the map i lost the connection to the server and it has been down ever since. I`mwaiting for a response from the hosting company to my emails.

imma_noob

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: ba_la_ke
  • why should we white list you: Because i want to play some feed the beast im not to bad at it and love playing it :)

parshathor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: parshathor
Age: 16 (I know i should be 17 if i want to play on your server but you seem to be nice guys :) )
why should we whitelist you: I want to play FTB with some cool guys :D

mstep182

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mstep182
Why should we whitelist you: I've honestly never really played any multi-player Minecraft and I'd like to get into it. I've played FTB single player for a long time now, and I think it would just be really fun to play on a sever and work on projects with other people.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mstep182
Why should we whitelist you: I've honestly never really played any multi-player Minecraft and I'd like to get into it. I've played FTB single player for a long time now, and I think it would just be really fun to play on a sever and work on projects with other people.
added
welcome to the server

Vykaa

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Vykaa
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Canada!
  • why should we white list you: I've played Multiplayer minecraft for years and am used to playing with other people. I recently upgraded my computer and now am able to enjoy FTB! My friend Gerry recommended that I try out this server, and I'd love to get to know everyone and have such a tight-knit community to play with.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Vykaa
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Canada!
  • why should we white list you: I've played Multiplayer minecraft for years and am used to playing with other people. I recently upgraded my computer and now am able to enjoy FTB! My friend Gerry recommended that I try out this server, and I'd love to get to know everyone and have such a tight-knit community to play with.
Added.
Welcome to the server

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Dekutanoth
  • why should we white list you: I love community servers. I love helping people. I love finding solutions that work.

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheNecromage
Why should we whitelist you: I'm a community driven person who likes to lend a hand to starting players. I also regularly TeamSpeak and Skype. I'm an Engineer and an Explorer, not much of a builder though.~