Whitelist Server BSOD Direwolf20 1.7.10 32gig (no banned items) Teamspeak.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MegaButec

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Butljst
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.:Slovenia(Central Europe)
  • why should we white list you:I know a lot of things about modpacks and I really wanna play with others.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Butljst
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.:Slovenia(Central Europe)
  • why should we white list you:I know a lot of things about modpacks and I really wanna play with others.
added sry about earlier whitelist was not on lol :)

littleg13

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Littleg13
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.:US
  • why should we white list you:Tired of playing on servers with lots of banned items just cause it is a big server and people grief

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: ScrollsKing
  • Age: 14 , I know it says 17 or over but i am very mature for my age and have respect for everyone . Just Give Me A Chance
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: D: Ireland
  • why should we white list you : Well as you see im honest ad always have been its the way my parent raised me. Im extremely good with tech .And learning magic and bees (ugh how i hate bees :)Please Give Me A Chance I Wont Let You Down , I Promise
Also If you do whitelist me what version is it?
-Dominic

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Littleg13
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.:US
  • why should we white list you:Tired of playing on servers with lots of banned items just cause it is a big server and people grief
added
new ip 87.106.249.197:25565[DOUBLEPOST=1407182631][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: ScrollsKing
  • Age: 14 , I know it says 17 or over but i am very mature for my age and have respect for everyone . Just Give Me A Chance
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: D: Ireland
  • why should we white list you : Well as you see im honest ad always have been its the way my parent raised me. Im extremely good with tech .And learning magic and bees (ugh how i hate bees :)Please Give Me A Chance I Wont Let You Down , I Promise
Also If you do whitelist me what version is it?
-Dominic
added
new ip 87.106.249.197:25565

Lagarfa

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: davidmo3
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: USA
  • why should we white list you: I think I'd be a positive to the community. There's a few mods on ftb that I haven't learned yet and I'd like to learn it with a community, not solo.

rebizu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rebizu
why should we white list you: i am honest, and i havent played om a server yet. I would like to have some to play with. If you want you can find me at Skype with my IGN

Last edited:

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: shadowquinn1974
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: US
  • why should we white list you: Cause I am old and I love to play this game.

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: LoxinNightwalker Although I normally go by Loxin or Nightwalker
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: The USA
  • why should we white list you:I have been playing minecraft\FTB for around a year and have been really looking for something new to try out, and it has been some time since I've done a server so I thought I'd give it a shot. I know most mods and am normally very willing to help others out and I think I'm good at building too. So if you give me a chance then I'll do my best.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: LoxinNightwalker Although I normally go by Loxin or Nightwalker
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: The USA
  • why should we white list you:I have been playing minecraft\FTB for around a year and have been really looking for something new to try out, and it has been some time since I've done a server so I thought I'd give it a shot. I know most mods and am normally very willing to help others out and I think I'm good at building too. So if you give me a chance then I'll do my best.
added
welcome to the server :)

MartinSkylar1

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • IGN: MartinSkylar
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: UK Scotland
  • why should we white list you: I am friendly outgoing love to play and learn some new stuff love to do community stuff and i am also a small youtuber and will love to make some videos :D

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • IGN: MartinSkylar
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: UK Scotland
  • why should we white list you: I am friendly outgoing love to play and learn some new stuff love to do community stuff and i am also a small youtuber and will love to make some videos :D
added[DOUBLEPOST=1407527857][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo vacant mind updating the downloads for the mods, I cant access them
sry for that. link updated