Open Server Brierie Servers: Direwolf20 1.7.10 [Version 1.0.3][Open][24/7][Minimal Lag][TS3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Madjock999

Jul 29, 2019
3d4fc25b-0076-4638-b261-6e4331f3f6c6.jpg

Server URL: Dw20.brierie.co

Current server version: 1.0.3

Hey, we are a Towny server with 2 years of experience of running modpacks from Minecraft, We currently have 13 different Minecraft servers which we have loyal and respectful staff on all. We strive in our community to give you the best possible experience and we are working hard to make our Direwolf pack top notch!

Brierie Servers General Rules

• Don't be rude or insult people in chat.
    • No Spamming.
    • No Swearing/Racism/Homophobia or any other generally offensive language.
    • Don't advertise other servers.
    • Don't over-use capslock.
    • No griefing inside towny protected areas even if the permissions are not set up properly.
    • No cheating or using modified clients to defeat the spirit of the game.
    • No scamming in any way.
    • No spawn camping.
    • No AFK Machines (buy VIP if you want to AFK)
Our Website

http://Brierieserver.co.uk/
Banned Item List

• Mechanical Pig - Crashes server
  • Redwood Sapling - Can be used for Grief.
  • Routers - Exploit Bug
  • Portal Guns - Act as Chunkloaders and can bypass towny.
  • Nukes - Obvious reasons
  • Chunk Loaders - Restricted Item.
  • Mystcraft - High Load on the server.

Last edited:

xxmobkiller

Jul 29, 2019
I love the server. Its has No-Lag + Great Staff + And has tons of players where you can have fun and meet new friends :)

Vampiredawn

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server as it doesn't lag often and when it does people work to find and fix said lag. The economy is stable and people are friendly. They are understandably paranoid though on one server due to a huge grieving that just occurred. They let people into their town and were quickly grieved. So you will have to earn their trust before most of them will let you into their town. I think this actually is a good thing as it weeds out the people who are not willing to stick with a server for very long.

Craig Perlotto

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome and fun server, Great staff, No lag, Minimal banned Items, One of my best servers! Highly Recomended. ~DiamondMoney10